MyVegas rewards

HabsFan23

Yes it is for 2 guests. Both my husband and I are going and it was still only $418

Thanks! Not ready to book anything right now but hoping these types of offers continue into the future like this as I have over 1 million points that I would love to use on something like this.

All i see on my screen is a complimentary 4 night independence of the sea for 500K or a complimentary 4 night on brilliance of the sea for 375k. I'm not sure why the big difference in price. But both are sold out. And you got a 7 night for 400k? That is pretty impressive. I still haven't figured out how to get to the Facebook thing to see what you see.

It's listed as "Comp Balcony Stateroom" Click on it and it'll say 7 nights on bla, bla, bla... but it's been sold out everyday I've look.

Anyone know what time they refresh the rewards per day? I just got done working my life away on a tv show and I have about 3 months before season two starts up. So I'd like to jump on a relaxing, relatively free cruise for a week or so. And 3 or 4 nights just isn't worth buying air fare since they aren't offering anything out of the port nearest me.

awe, that would be awesome! I think they refresh everything each day... Last year they would refresh the list around 10am. Though, they didn't have so many limited offers, I'm not sure if they do that this year. It didn't happen at 10am this morning, because I was looking! lol. good luck on surprising your friend.

Edited by cccult
I was trying to reply to someones post

Hi -

Okay, for the life of me, I am not seeing the same things you all are seeing. Is it because I have not purchased any coins at any point in time?? I am at level 154 and have about 840,000 LP's. I do see the onboard credit with the 'exclusive rate' or $150 off of a cruise (which doesn't appear to be all that great of a rate).

Am I doing something wrong or do they just disappear once they are sold out?

I don't think anyone really knows why some people see some rewards and others don't. It could be geography, whether you have put money in, level etc. I think I might have put a few dollars in a few years ago. On the Facebook app I am around level 350 I think

Hi -

Okay, for the life of me, I am not seeing the same things you all are seeing. Is it because I have not purchased any coins at any point in time?? I am at level 154 and have about 840,000 LP's. I do see the onboard credit with the 'exclusive rate' or $150 off of a cruise (which doesn't appear to be all that great of a rate).

Am I doing something wrong or do they just disappear once they are sold out?

No one really knows what causes you to see extra rewards, but I assume it's through buying chips. As I said before in this thread, I have not seen the free cruise rewards and have not put any money in the game, but my girlfriend who has paid some money, has seen the free cruises. I'm also a higher level than her as I'm around the 400 level somewhere.

On the other hand it looks like they listed some more free cruises today according to the Facebook group I'm apart of. A lot of 4/5 sailings out of Florida to the Caribbean. One cruise was apparently a 3 day out of London to Paris on Independence of the Seas.

Edited by Me Dumb Me Seasick

I was wrong above. I am at level 340. Hubby is at 314. I think we both see them all. As I said I know I put a couple of dollars in a few years ago. I am not sure if he did. Below is what I see on facebook. The app does not have as many rewards so make sure you check Facebook too.

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-30%20at%209.12.41%20AM_zps0wsii5fn.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-30%20at%209.12.48%20AM_zpsc7q6cihp.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-30%20at%209.12.56%20AM_zpswv8jqa9h.png

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom

Where did it say that we get free drinks while gambling? If so, I better prepare my liver.

Have you ever bought any chips on the game? What my girlfriend and I have figured out through reading Facebook and then experimenting ourselves is that if you put some cash back into the game then some rewards are offered to you and not to others. She's put around maybe $25-$50 into the game and I've put nothing. She's gotten free weekend room offers in Vegas and had the 7 day Oasis cruise, meanwhile I have had neither of those two offers. I have more loyalty points and I'm at a higher level than she is too.

It seems like throwing $5-$10 a month into the game might be more profitable on the rewards shown.

That's quite possible, as I have and I see 3, 4, 5, and 7 night cruise offers.

Yeah I haven't put any money and don't plan to either. So I guess it's 4 nights only for us.

I bought chips once, and only once. I was a few hundred LP away from a free beverage package and it was only like $10 or $20, so it was well worth it.

Even more so if that's why I'm now seeing the 7 night on Oasis for 400LP!

I don't buy chips I'm at Level 650 my husband is at level 340 it has to do what level your at because he doesn't have all the rewards I can see :) hope that helps :)

I don't think it has anything to do with level.

The poster before you said he is in the 400's and his gf is lower and has them, while he doesn't.

I'm at 450, have spent $10 or $20, and have all the offers showing.

In case anyone is interested, here is what I see on my iPhone apps. As you can see Facebook has more. This is what on the MyVegas app but I checked and they are the same on the MyVegas Blackjack and Konami apps:

MyVegas:

IMG_9914_zpsnx3pag99.png

IMG_9915_zpszrihxovn.png

IMG_9916_zpssgmk9yaq.png

IMG_9917_zpskn9sgghc.png

for those that aren't seeing the all the rewards, have you looked in the travel category of prizes? I'm just wondering if you are just scrolling the "feature list" or something? I noticed that Tuesday RC added a bunch more prizes so I'm hoping that it will be a regular Tuesday refresh.

I'm a level 255 and have bought chips once my husband is a level 215 and NEVER bought chips.

for those that aren't seeing the all the rewards, have you looked in the travel category of prizes? I'm just wondering if you are just scrolling the "feature list" or something? I noticed that Tuesday RC added a bunch more prizes so I'm hoping that it will be a regular Tuesday refresh.

I'm a level 255 and have bought chips once my husband is a level 215 and NEVER bought chips.

I am not sure of anyone else, but I always look under "Partners" and then choose RCL. I know my mom does not have nearly as many rewards listed as my husband or I get. She is level 244 & has never put in any money.

In case anyone is interested, here is what I see on my iPhone apps. As you can see Facebook has more. This is what on the MyVegas app but I checked and they are the same on the MyVegas Blackjack and Konami apps:

MyVegas:

IMG_9914_zpsnx3pag99.png

IMG_9915_zpszrihxovn.png

IMG_9916_zpssgmk9yaq.png

IMG_9917_zpskn9sgghc.png

This is exactly what I see and the Facebook rewards look exactly the same as the App rewards for me. Never put money in, but have over 500,000 in reward dollars.

I don't think it has anything to do with level.

The poster before you said he is in the 400's and his gf is lower and has them, while he doesn't.

I'm at 450, have spent $10 or $20, and have all the offers showing.

Yup, She has them all at lower levels. I'm at 495 PC and 185 Mobile and get none of the offers.

What I notice different too is the new OBC offers "+ Exclusive Rate".

Unlike before where the OBC excluded you from any existing offers which would mean rack rate, this one says OBC plus MINIMUM 30% off. That certainly makes the OBC reward offers a bit more enticing since the 30% off would often equal offers such as BOGO.

One downside for most that I can see is that they are for Interior Staterooms so if looking for a balcony it limits things. Also that they are 4 and 5 nights and I would want a 7 night, although maybe I could combine two to make it a 9 night as I would have the points.

Is anyone seeing the comp 7 nights that HAS NOT put money in? If it only takes a few bucks to get a free 7 night cruise, then everyone would do it. I would like to know how it is determined which rewards show up on individual accounts.

How about I flip your question and say the following.

Me - level 414 - have put very few dollars in years back

I see the 7 night balcony comp on Oasis that shows sold out and looks like the same one that was grabbed days ago and just stays there showing sold out.

I see no other Comp offers.

I see two pages of offers.

Friend - level 517 - has put few dollars in over past years (and I do mean few)

She also sees the 7 night balcony comp on Oasis that I see.

She sees many other Comp (4 and 5 night) cruises mostly Empress and Brilliance. Mostly (if not all) interior stateroom.

She sees three pages of offers.

I was of the belief that level was the difference as nothing else seems different for us, her being higher got more offers. Since others seem to have proof of that not always being the case, it seems to be a puzzle how they distribute the offers. She sees offers like the above posted pictures by Canadian Disney Mom who appears to only be at level 114 so go figure.

Me and my friend are both Canadian close neighbours so geography doesn't differentiate us either. Seems a bit all over the place.

She sees offers like the above posted pictures by Canadian Disney Mom who appears to only be at level 114 so go figure.

Me and my friend are both Canadian close neighbours so geography doesn't differentiate us either. Seems a bit all over the place.

Here are my levels:

Facebook: 334

MyVegas App: 114

MyVegas Blackjack: 103

Konami: 147

I am in Canada too in NB. I am actually flying out of Halifax next week when we leave for our free cruise :)

Some rewards are based on location. For instance those in the Vegas area cannot see as many rewards for Vegas locations as the rest of us can. There could be many factors that could impact who can see what.

If anyone is curious, you could always ask Playstudios, who make the game & apps to see if there is a logic to see who can see what rewards. I am not sure if they will be able to tell you.

http://www.playstudios.com/support/

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom