MyVegas rewards

HabsFan23

• 3 weeks later...
I believe the 35% is valid for any booking, but the 40% and 50% are valid only for the select booking they list on that site.

It doesn't seem like anyone is purchasing the discounts these days. I am almost at 350k LP and would love a discount, but are they still usable with all of these promotions?

It doesn't seem like anyone is purchasing the discounts these days. I am almost at 350k LP and would love a discount, but are they still usable with all of these promotions?

No they arent at all. Only work off of full rack price. I'm at about 550lp but not even worth using yet as the usual promotions are cheaper. I suppose it would be more worthwhile with a longer or more expensive sailing where you'd get your moneys worth. Also, the 40% and 50% off are only for certain bookings.

I got a great deal on both my Baltic cruise (MyVegas -35%) and my Western Med (MyVegas -50%) cruise but I booked them more than 9 months in advance. In both cases the rack rate has almost doubled.

So the only way to know rack rate is to call? I am thinking about booking a 5 nighter with the current promotion. Is it worth it just to get the $200 OBC or work toward the discount prices and use for a future cruise?

If you give them a ring you can ask them to give you the current price and the price with the MyVegas reward, then you can decide if it is worth it. I think the current price includes some OBC anyway

I hope this helps

I went on the website that is supposed to have the cruises that you can use the 50% off, etc and it comes up as "0 matching itineraries". I wonder if they're updating the page or if they just stopped offering it? It's been like this since last weekend. I can still get the reward on MyVegas too, so it's very strange. I emailed Royal but I doubt i'll get a response.

I was wondering about the link to RCI's Myvegas cruises too??? Please let us know if you get a response from RCI about why no cruises are listed.

Does anyone know if Alaska has ever been a cruise that is offered through this program?

Here is a stupid question - what is the difference between 50% off a cruise and a comped cruise? If there are two people in a cabin, isn't 50% off pretty much the same as a comped, just fewer LP's?! :confused:

• 2 months later...

We just redeemed gold coins for a cruise. For those of you who have been saving up for a cruise in 2016 you might want to redeem soon. They currently have nothing on the books for 2016 and no one knows if they will continue the myvegas promotion next year. We had to change our plans and cruise this year as opposed to Jan next year.

We just redeemed gold coins for a cruise. For those of you who have been saving up for a cruise in 2016 you might want to redeem soon. They currently have nothing on the books for 2016 and no one knows if they will continue the myvegas promotion next year. We had to change our plans and cruise this year as opposed to Jan next year.

We've been looking for something this year with no luck - what were you able to book?

Are you able to share any other options you were given?

Thanks!

We booked Adventure of the Seas out of SJU Nov 28 with taxes, port charges & Gratuities $1723 not bad for a JS 7 day cruise. Also got a quote for Navigator of the Seas 11/28, JS 8 Night for $2475 out of FLL.

Edited by Rognish

We booked Adventure of the Seas out of SJU Nov 28 with taxes, port charges & Gratuities $1723 not bad for a JS 7 day cruise. Also got a quote for Navigator of the Seas 11/28, JS 8 Night for $2475 out of FLL.

It seems like the only deals that may be worth it are for JS. I can't find a scenario where the promotion wouldn't be better than the myVegas deal, which is incredibly frustrating.

• 1 month later...

Hi, Everyone,

I have a cruise booked on Oct 17 - 24, 2015 through my travel agent a week ago, can I still redeem from myVegas for the OBC? Because I have never redeemed anything from myVegas before, so I have no idea how does it works. I hope someone can be able to help me, thanks! ^_^

Per the terms and conditions of the reward (2nd screen page of reward listing: OBC Reward "Booking must be made a minimum 30 days prior to departure. Only valid for NEW reservations made through Royal Caribbean Reservations at 855-284-7463. NOT AVAILABLE for reservations made through online travel sites."

Generally only available for those paying "full fare" and not any discounted fare most people book.

Edited by utwofan

Per the terms and conditions of the reward (2nd screen page of reward listing: OBC Reward "Booking must be made a minimum 30 days prior to departure. Only valid for NEW reservations made through Royal Caribbean Reservations at 855-284-7463. NOT AVAILABLE for reservations made through online travel sites."

Generally only available for those paying "full fare" and not any discounted fare most people book.

Thank you very much for your reply. If that is the case, then I don't think too many people can be able to use it coz usually we will have some kind of 'discounts', e.g. senior discount, weekend discount, buy one and get the second half discount, etc. I am a bit disappointed about this policy. :(

These rewards have been a big disappointment for lots of players even from day number one. I did take advantage of the 50% off reward but it was only a good deal because I had a 2-bedroom aft suite. For a lesser price cabin better deals can be had elsewhere. Offering the rewards probably just gives them cheap advertising in hopes of reaching slot players to cruise their line.

Have seen OBC offered. Have enough points but not sure how or when to get it. Will be booking onboard in October. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Unfortunately, the offers have to be booked directly through the MyVegas redemption number and cannot be combined with most other offers. So using an offer for an onboard booking is out. :(

• 3 weeks later...