Wrigley80's Carnival Pride Photo Review with my Dad.....and my Mom too

wrigley80

[quote name='kybluecruiser']Brianna this is a pic of my bro and his wife buying gifts. Look to the left?
[URL=http://s293.photobucket.com/user/sbcchristian/media/imagejpg1-1.jpg.html][IMG]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm50/sbcchristian/imagejpg1-1.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/QUOTE]

This is great!!

Kim

[quote name='Swampbaby']I've read several of your reviews and LOVE, LOVE them. Thanks for taking the time to not only take pictures, but to write the reviews. Keep up the good work. Also love seeing your Mom was with you on this cruise.[/QUOTE]

Thank You. Happy to hear that you enjoy my review....I hope you continue to enjoy this one as well. Yeah we decided to bring my mom along with us this time....she enjoyed it

[quote name='LUVMYGSDOG']This is great!!

Kim[/QUOTE]

Isn't it though. After seeing pics like this it makes me wonder how many of us have cruised together in the past and just never realized it before.

Thanks Again Matt for posting this pic

Thank you very much for the review, loving it. my wife and I took our honeymoon cruise on the pride, our first cruise ever. this ship holds a special place in our hearts. glad to see this beautiful ship is still looking just as good as when we sailed on her. looking forward to more pictures and stories.

[quote name='losijon']Thank you very much for the review, loving it. my wife and I took our honeymoon cruise on the pride, our first cruise ever. this ship holds a special place in our hearts. glad to see this beautiful ship is still looking just as good as when we sailed on her. looking forward to more pictures and stories.[/QUOTE]

The first cruise always holds a special place in your heart no matter how many you have been on. The ship is very clean and well taken care of. It is going in later this year for the 2.0 upgrades.

I hope you continue to follow along with my review

Brianna- I've been waiting for this! Glad I can read another perspective of our trip. I loved it as always. Looking forward to reading this.

Hey. How are you?? Are ya ready for your next cruise yet?? It's always fun to read the perspective of someone else when they were on the same cruise.

Enjoying your review and nice photo's.

Thank You.

The first cruise always holds a special place in your heart no matter how many you have been on. The ship is very clean and well taken care of. It is going in later this year for the 2.0 upgrades.

I hope you continue to follow along with my review

I heard about the dry dock. I hope they do her justice. I definitely will keep following your review. Subscribed. 😃

Carnival Pride 7 day Mexican Riviera: September 2008

Carnival Inspiration 4 day Mexican Riviera: September 2013

Carnival Miracle 15 day Hawaii: coming October 2015

Edited by losijon

I have been off the forum for a little while, what a great surprise to come back to another Wrigley review, and for your Mom to be along!! I am sure y'all had a great time, made some great memories, and as always, thanks so much for sharing with us!! Looking forward to more!!

I heard about the dry dock. I hope they do her justice.

I really hope this as well. Pride is a fantastic ship. We really enjoyed her.

We are stock with pride or RCCL out of Baltimore until our kids are older. Don't want to fly with a baby and a 5 year old. A 5 year old and a 10 year old would be easier. I am really torn between trying RCCL and doing pride 2.0 next year. Waiting new pride reviews after Drydock to see what we want to do.

I heard about the dry dock. I hope they do her justice. I definitely will keep following your review. Subscribed. [emoji2]

During the Q&A with the cruise director on our final day at sea he explained all the 2.0 upgrades to the Pride and what they were going to be. They all sound amazing.

I have been off the forum for a little while, what a great surprise to come back to another Wrigley review, and for your Mom to be along!! I am sure y'all had a great time, made some great memories, and as always, thanks so much for sharing with us!! Looking forward to more!!

Hey Craig...how have you been?? Happy to have ya back on the forums. Yeah we booked this cruise last minute (about 3 weeks prior to cruise date). I had never booked one on such short notice before.

Thanks for following along.

I really hope this as well. Pride is a fantastic ship. We really enjoyed her.

We are stock with pride or RCCL out of Baltimore until our kids are older. Don't want to fly with a baby and a 5 year old. A 5 year old and a 10 year old would be easier. I am really torn between trying RCCL and doing pride 2.0 next year. Waiting new pride reviews after Drydock to see what we want to do.

I have a feeling it will be fine. By the time you go any kinks should be worked out.

During the Q&A with the cruise director on our final day at sea he explained all the 2.0 upgrades to the Pride and what they were going to be. They all sound amazing.

Good to hear. Thank you. 😃

great review i love the pride! i have been on her 3 times and i will be on her mar 29 2015 on her first cruise when she comes back to baltimore with the new 2.0 upgrades. i like her the way she is with the artwork, but i am excited to see the new pride when she comes back.:D

I am truly enjoying your review so far! I'm just curious on what he may have mentioned outside of the obvious "We are adding this, and refurbing this area to be the new _____." I'll be sailing the Pride 3 weeks after her drydock.

great review i love the pride! i have been on her 3 times and i will be on her mar 29 2015 on her first cruise when she comes back to baltimore with the new 2.0 upgrades. i like her the way she is with the artwork, but i am excited to see the new pride when she comes back.:D

Thank You. The Pride is known as the "naked ship"...haha

I am sure the Pride will be better than ever after the dry dock upgrades