Emerald Princess out the port of Houston

Disneycruisers

We will be cruising on the Emerald out of the port Houston this Thanksgiving. This will be our first time on Princess, since booking this cruise we have now found out about the Crab Shack and the pup lunch( big plus as we are foodies) are there any other foods not to miss? we will be doing the Italian place and the steak place. Anyone have any favorites in the MDR?

Don't miss the Goat Cheese Souffle -- out of the this world. Even if you think you don't like goat cheese, you'll love this. It's an appetizer and I think it's on the night of the menu named "Chef's Dinner" in the main dining room.

I'm sensitive to any veined cheeses, can they make the onion soup with another cheese on top?

Go there the evening before you will be eating there and speak with the Headwaiter. With that 24 hours notice, he should be able to arrange it.

Tell me where to get the escargot and how often can you get it?

Speak with your headwaiter in the dining room and make sure it will be served one evening.

A friendly headwaiter can make it appear at your table on more than one night.

I will definitely check into this one.

You will not be disappointed! We have done one on the Ruby and the Crown and both were exceptional. If you are interested you will want to sign up right after boarding. Call the Dining Line and they will put you on the waiting list, then hope you are one of the lucky ones to be chosen. A truly delightful evening for us....and a heck of a meal!!

You will not be disappointed! We have done one on the Ruby and the Crown and both were exceptional. If you are interested you will want to sign up right after boarding. Call the Dining Line and they will put you on the waiting list, then hope you are one of the lucky ones to be chosen. A truly delightful evening for us....and a heck of a meal!!

Can you tell me what the up charge is for the chef's table?

We will be cruising on the Emerald out of the port Houston this Thanksgiving. This will be our first time on Princess, since booking this cruise we have now found out about the Crab Shack and the pup lunch( big plus as we are foodies) are there any other foods not to miss? we will be doing the Italian place and the steak place. Anyone have any favorites in the MDR?

While not in the dining rooms, at the International Cafe, you definitely want to check out the gelato and the chicken salad.

There is other good stuff at the IC, but those are the top two.

While not in the dining rooms, at the International Cafe, you definitely want to check out the gelato and the chicken salad.

There is other good stuff at the IC, but those are the top two.

What, no love for the Cronuts? Looking forward to trying them on the Caribbean Princess in a few days :D

• 2 months later...