Favorite food you cannot deny yourself

treasure4two

I actually had the key lime pie for the first time IN MY LIFE on Splendor in May. Felll in love with it. Can't believe how many opportunities I missed eating it. :(:p There is a chocolate raspberry pie at lunch buffet that is to die for. It's almost like a mousse. Try it, you'll like it! I also put the soft serve ice cream in a salad bowl, pour chocolate sauce from lunch dessert buffet on top, then break in one or two cones. It is so yummy and no drips! :D

You're a genius! I never thought of breaking up the cones before! Yes, please!

Oh yeah I just remembered that once during a cruise they make Jerk Chicken with black beans and rice. I will skip Guys and Wok and have this. Of course I still add lots and lots of jalapenos.

That's the best buffet food they have. I usually get two helpings of stew, chicken and rice and also get the wok. However Caribbean day is often on a day with a port visit so I have to make sure I get back from port to get some of the food.

I actually had the key lime pie for the first time IN MY LIFE on Splendor in May. Felll in love with it. Can't believe how many opportunities I missed eating it. :(:p There is a chocolate raspberry pie at lunch buffet that is to die for. It's almost like a mousse. Try it, you'll like it! I also put the soft serve ice cream in a salad bowl, pour chocolate sauce from lunch dessert buffet on top, then break in one or two cones. It is so yummy and no drips! :D

Oh yeah? If you ever make it to Key West, the Blonde Giraffe has an awesome chocolate coated frozen key lime pie on a stick - to die for.

Earlier this year, on the Dream, they would put out some food around 11 or 12 at night. They put it out where they usually have burgers and dogs during the day. They had hotdogs, cookies, fruit, and these YUMMY mini chicken sandwiches.

Every night I would get me one or two or THREE... lol and sit on the lido with my kindle and read and eat a snack.

Not every day but key lime pie is awesome

I have seen several references to this key lime pie on numerous threads.... Is it available on all ships? Where oh where can I find it? MDR? Lido? Both? I wanna make sure I don't miss it on my next sailing!!!

I have seen several references to this key lime pie on numerous threads.... Is it available on all ships? Where oh where can I find it? MDR? Lido? Both? I wanna make sure I don't miss it on my next sailing!!!

On the Splendor they had it at the lunch dessert buffet one day. I don't think I saw it again and don't remember seeing it on MDR dinner menu either or I would have ordered it again. :(;)

French onion soup in the steakhouse

French fries with nacho cheese sauce

Hot chocolate

Deli Rueben

Spring rolls appetizer

Stuffed mushrooms appetizer

Warm chocolate melting cake

Strawberry daiquiri

Melon crush martini

Got to have the escargot :D

I love me some escargot, but on my last trip on the Pride, they didn't have it :(.

But sad to say, I went on Royal Caribbean's Independence of the Seas last December...ESCARGOT..EVERY....NIGHT!!!!!!! Yeah, I went nuts.

Two things:

WCMC - every night :-)

My other favorite is the Pumpkin Soup but I was on a cruise in April and it was horrible. I have another cruise booked for November and I'm really hoping that it tastes like it used to. Keeping fingers crossed :-)