Who's touching the food?

LOVES HS BBK

It has been self service unless the ship is "code red." Then the crew serves you at the buffet. This summer they were testing out a new set up on Summit where everything was in individual bowls, etc. so you just took the individual portion of what you wanted for most things. They said this would go fleet wide if it proved successful. We were on Summit and really liked this, but I haven't seen others reporting it on other ships yet.

I am more concerned about the fact that all of the fruits and vegetables as well as the wheat for the bread products originate in the dirt.

Why? :confused::confused:

All meat products are made from animals that walk on "dirt" and eat feed that is grown in "dirt". The water that we drink flows across river beds and stored in reservoirs that are lined with "dirt".

Aren't you concerned about those as well?

Edited by PTMary

Why? :confused::confused:

All meat products are made from animals that walk on "dirt" and eat feed that is grown in "dirt". The water that we drink flows across river beds and stored in reservoirs that are lined with "dirt".

Aren't you concerned about those as well?

I am. I only eat synthetic chemical food products or food beamed down from other planets that are injected into my bubble.

I am more concerned about the fact that all of the fruits and vegetables as well as the wheat for the bread products originate in the dirt.

I assume that you are being sarcastic. If not, I should point out that you walk in dirt so I am concerned about being near you.

DON

I am. I only eat synthetic chemical food products or food beamed down from other planets that are injected into my bubble.

Lol, great writing on your part... You truly are the Doctor of Fun !!

Funny stuff reminds me of this recent DQ commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcCq2iUtREE

--- --- ---

OP - not clear WHY you are posting. Just a general question, personal concern or a past experience on a cruise (Noro shutdown mode)

More info therefore would be helpful,

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

You're right...there should be no fun allowed on these boards,nor on cruises for that matter,only chair hogging,serious formal attire questions and complaints about the degradation of service on Celebrity.

As Jimmy Buffett sang, "We need more fruitcakes in this world."

You will probably see some of each, unless the ship has signs of Noro, then they will begin dishing up the buffet food for you.

Which is horrible. Slow, won't get what you want due to language barrier. Thankfully, it's only happened to me one time.