Celebrity gets it right! Thanks Celebrity!

cruise kitty

Thanks Celebrity!

Going thru today's mail, & they sent my parent's luggage tags to me!

Thing is, I hadn't ordered them, as I only did their express pass on Sunday, & I was well past the dead line for tags...

Being that it was a Holiday weekend, Celebrity obviously took it upon themselves to send out the tags without my having to jump thru hoops with the website... :D

Once again, Celebrity has handed me another reason to continue to call them my cruise line of choice!

Thanks Celebrity!

Thing is, I hadn't ordered them, as I only did their express pass on Sunday, & I was well past the dead line for tags...

Being that it was a Holiday weekend, Celebrity obviously took it upon themselves to send out the tags without my having to jump thru hoops with the website... :D

Once again, Celebrity has handed me another reason to continue to call them my cruise line of choice!

If you want to read about jumping through hoops on the Celebity website , read a few other threads regarding this. Celebrity continue to give me another reason to QUESTION my cruise line of choice.:mad:

Thanks Celebrity!

Thanks, it is an extreme pleasure to hear postivies instead of negatives on here. Thanks again.

If you want to read about jumping through hoops on the Celebity website , read a few other threads regarding this. Celebrity continue to give me another reason to QUESTION my cruise line of choice.:mad:

Hi hammo,

Can you please email us at concerns@celebrity.com. We'll need details on your issue, your reservation number, and a phone number you can be reached at. I believe we asked for your information before, and did forward it. However, not happy to see that you are still having issues, and want to try to fix this. Thanks!

Sorry you're having problems, hope they find a fix for you. :)

Thanks, it is an extreme pleasure to hear postivies instead of negatives on here. Thanks again.

I think I must be lucky :) Almost all of my dealings with Celebrity have always been positive! That's why I trusted them with my parent's special cruise :)

I think I must be lucky :) Almost all of my dealings with Celebrity have always been positive! That's why I trusted them with my parent's special cruise :)
I don't think it is being lucky, I think it is more the norm. My dealings have been positive as well. I guess I just don't sweat the small stuff. Not getting flowers, chocolates, q-tips, etc. seems pretty inconsequential to me when I am cruising on a beautiful ship, getting great service, interacting with smiling crew member and awesome other passengers, eating great food that someone is serving me, not to mention getting to see the world and these are only a small number of the positives of cruising with Celebrity. I guess each to their own...I choose to stay positive.

Hi hammo,

Can you please email us at concerns@celebrity.com. We'll need details on your issue, your reservation number, and a phone number you can be reached at. I believe we asked for your information before, and did forward it. However, not happy to see that you are still having issues, and want to try to fix this. Thanks!

I have sent the email , but have not received a reply , so my original post stands . Disappointed again and the website is still a joke.