Dinning Specials

pajazz28

I know RCCL offers dinning deals where you can book a package for a reduced price if you eat a certain restaurant the first or second night. The question I have is that I know you have a reservation for the first or second night before boarding but then you have to wait to get on the ship to book the other restaurants. Has anyone done this and how was the experience booking once onboard? Would you do it again or just pay the regular price and have all the reservation booked ahead of time.

I know RCCL offers dinning deals where you can book a package for a reduced price if you eat a certain restaurant the first or second night. The question I have is that I know you have a reservation for the first or second night before boarding but then you have to wait to get on the ship to book the other restaurants. Has anyone done this and how was the experience booking once onboard? Would you do it again or just pay the regular price and have all the reservation booked ahead of time.

What is this deal? DH loves Chops and I'm sure will want to spend an evening there; since we have MTD this time the first night would be as good as any.

What is this deal? DH loves Chops and I'm sure will want to spend an evening there; since we have MTD this time the first night would be as good as any.

It will be in the Compass, usually 20% off to eat at Chops the first night.

I completely agree, and I won't even give my opinion of poor spelling, but just so we all know, this thread will disappear fairly quickly, as posts regarding poor grammar and/or spelling are against forum rules.

Thanks dacsmom, but never mind...I've just gone through the "New Chops Menu" thread and have decided that $75 pp for a good steak and lobster tail is more than I think is fair for a cruise line specialty venue. I guess even with the basic cover cut by $6, it's still not very appealing.

Edited by ronandannette