Is summer attire a good choice for a Nov 11th 12 day Caribbean cruise?

oceaniacruiserri

When sailing south of Florida anytime of year, I never take long pants except for evening dinner attire. I typically take a long sleeve pullover just in case of a Florida has a cool evening (rare in November), but I have never needed it once we past Cuba.

Burt

We made the mistake of not bringing light sweaters on our last cruise and the ship's bars/some entertainment venues were freezing. Had to buy them onboard (expensive!)

We cruise in December to the Caribbean and never bring long pants, but sweaters/light jackets are a must!

Yes, summer clothes and I always take a sweater and light jacket. I wear these on the plane and leave my winter coat in the car at the airport, so no need for a locker or to take a heavy coat on the ship, wasting suitcase or closet space. My husband wears his sports coat on the plane so he doesn't have to pack it.

Inside venues can be cool at night, and also outside on deck at night. So far I've never had temps below high 60's on any Caribbean cruise, and that was only one day, once.