Coffee or Beer

RBAlbany

Trying to figure out which package if either to go with, Royal Replenish or Select? Boils down to this basically. How premium is the coffee in Replenish package. I don't do Starbucks or DD at all. Bring my coffee from home to work. Drink it black. For that morning cup am I fine with room service or Windjammer? There is no place else with free coffee, correct? Sailing next summer on Liberty.

I understand beers are around $5/bottle. What about tap beer? Do I need to drink about 8 beers a day to make it worthwhile?? If someone could repost the beer menu I would appreciate it.

Thanks, and Happy Sailing.

What ship ? I don't think they have tap beer. I think on Freedom and Voyager class they used to in the pub in the promenade. Maybe they still do there.

Sorry, I see you are on the Liberty.

Edited by mark290
incorrect

How premium is the coffee in Replenish package. I don't do Starbucks or DD at all. Bring my coffee from home to work. Drink it black.

Well, they don't really mean drip coffee. They mean espresso drinks by "specialty coffee".

If you just like drip coffee and you don't care who makes it, no payment is needed at all for it. It's included. If you like your OWN coffee I'd see about bringing a french press and your own coffee, and ordering a pot of hot water each morning...

Edited by mollyeilis