Does Princess carry SEC Network

Mississippian

Does anyone know whether Princess -- more particularly the Emerald out of Houston -- carries the SEC Network? That's all.

Our household is facing the same crisis. Texas A&M vs. lsu on Thanksgiving. We are on the November 23 Emerald.

Main ESPN channel available if satellite is working in staterooms. NFL games were shown on board on MUTS in Alaska Sun & Mon, but no sat. college games. The NFL games on MUTS, and I am sure it would be about the same on the emerald

You might get the Colts game. We saw ATL vs NO, SF vs Dallas, and Mon game was spotty

Edited by beanersts

I'm interested in the Ole Miss/Mississippi State game. Ordinarily this game wouldn't be of much national interest, but Ole Miss is playing real well this year, but the winner of that match-up seems to have no relation to national rankings.

I have a son down at Ole Miss and have been following the Rebels the last few years. The big question after this weekend is whether MS ST is that good or is LSU that bad this year. Both will be big games this year as Ole Miss continues their rise. I hope you will be in a port for the game and can get access to WiFi for at least updates or the radio broadcast. Hotty Toddy!