NCL newbie Jewel

NancyL2

I've been back a week now from my first ever NCL cruise. I must say I loved sailing on the Jewel! The crew was amazing and always so friendly and helpful. My daughter and I had a blast. :D

The staff on the Jewel did a 9-11 tribute and it was just so heartfelt and amazing. Great job NCL!

I'm already trying to decide on my next NCL cruise for next September/October....looking at a Canada/NewEngland. :)

Glad you had such a wonderful experience on the Jewel. You saw her in one of the most beautiful places on the planet where cruise ships go.

She has many admirers here, including me. Is it required that one travel on every ship before they profess their love for one? I don't think so! I love the Jewel.

Couple shots for you...

jewel_port_vict1.jpg

DSC_6231.jpg

DSC_6490.jpg

Edited by triptolemus

I'm glad... because I can do this all day long...

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Okay... I'm done!

Thank you so much for the pictures they're absolutely terrific. November will be our first cruise on the jewel. We are even MORE excited after seeing your pictures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great pictures! We will be sailing on her in less than one month!:D

Please, please post a review when you get back! We are going on her November 1 and I can't wait to hear reviews when people start going to the Caribbean on her next month!

We just got off the Jewel this morning in Vancouver. When I get home and can put all my thoughts together I will post a review. We had absolutely beautiful weather. Not the first rain drop anywhere and most days were nice and warm. Loved all the ports!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Floridanamaw

Please, please post a review when you get back! We are going on her November 1 and I can't wait to hear reviews when people start going to the Caribbean on her next month!

We were just on the Jewel in December. I did a full review and it has TONS of pictures of everything on the Jewel. If you are interested, it's located in my signature link. :)

We just got off the Jewel this morning in Vancouver. When I get home and can put all my thoughts together I will post a review. We had absolutely beautiful weather. Not the first rain drop anywhere and most days were nice and warm. Loved all the ports!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We also had gorgeous weather the week before you...not a drop of rain the entire cruise. :)

• 2 weeks later...