Problems printing Set Sail Pass

tm3750

Has anyone encountered problems printing your set sail pass? I just went to print mine and usually it prints out on one sheet of 8.5 x 11 and there is an area for your signature.

I printed it and it was three pages and no where to sign, I tried again, rebooted my computer and same thing.

Went to another computer and same thing. Was going to call Royal but figured I would ask first on here if anyone else has had the same problem?

Has anyone encountered problems printing your set sail pass? I just went to print mine and usually it prints out on one sheet of 8.5 x 11 and there is an area for your signature.

I printed it and it was three pages and no where to sign, I tried again, rebooted my computer and same thing.

Went to another computer and same thing. Was going to call Royal but figured I would ask first on here if anyone else has had the same problem?

I printed one of mine yesterday, and there was also no place to sign.

Others have reported this too. Royal says just sign anywhere on the page.

Just got off the phone with RCCL and they told me that they are working on a new pilot program for accepting your credit card info, it is supposedly being tried on the Explorer and Liberty. They said just sign it anywhere and bring it along.

Just got off the phone with RCCL and they told me that they are working on a new pilot program for accepting your credit card info, it is supposedly being tried on the Explorer and Liberty. They said just sign it anywhere and bring it along.

I saw that when I filled out our SetSail pass. Had to enter the entire credit card number. Sent chills up and down my spine thinking about their IT prowess.

I saw that when I filled out our SetSail pass. Had to enter the entire credit card number. Sent chills up and down my spine thinking about their IT prowess.

Yeah, isn't that the truth. The lady said it would streamline check in because they won't have to swipe your credit card. I have to see this screaming fast check in!!!

I just got off the Explorer 2 wks. ago and I had the "new" set/sail pass and I didn't sign it at all and they never asked for it either. They just scanned the bar code. My cruise for Nov. 1st, I got the old set/sail pass that has to be signed. Wish they would make up their mind. :rolleyes:

Gwen :)

I just got off the Explorer 2 wks. ago and I had the "new" set/sail pass and I didn't sign it at all and they never asked for it either. They just scanned the bar code. My cruise for Nov. 1st, I got the old set/sail pass that has to be signed. Wish they would make up their mind. :rolleyes:

Gwen, do you recall if you had to enter your full credit card info for the "new" SetSail pass? If so, did you have to show your credit card at check-in?

I just gave them my credit card at check-in. Only had to put the last 4 #'s when I filled out the paper work.

I should have added that I had to use a new credit card because the one I used originally was compromised after I filled out the paperwork and didn't want to take the chance of changing it on line. I was afraid they would screw it up. Still didn't have any problems though.

happened to me this week. had 3 to print and only 1 had a place to sign. Discovered that you need to make sure in onboard expense where it says

"Select guests below to grant them authority to sign onto your Onboard Expense Account"

check "select all" and save. reprint

Edited by SeaUs

They said at this time it is ONLY being rolled out on the Explorer and Liberty

It's an inexplicable Explorer glitch. No worries. Just take it as it is.

:)

Up to the minute report:

You all made me realize that I hadn't checked in yet for my next Royal Caribbean cruise, which is in 30 days, on the Explorer. (sssssshhhhhhhh.....I have a Princess cruise in the meantime. And it's on "THAT" ship! :eek:)

"New" set sail pass.

Had to put in the whole credit card number.

Pass itself does NOT look like the old passes. No blank spaces at all.

AND

It does not have a C&A designation on it. Oh, the horror! ;)

Edited by Merion_Mom

Up to the minute report:

You all made me realize that I hadn't checked in yet for my next Royal Caribbean cruise, which is in 30 days, on the Explorer. (sssssshhhhhhhh.....I have a Princess cruise in the meantime. And it's on "THAT" ship! :eek:)

"New" set sail pass.

Had to put in the whole credit card number.

Pass itself does NOT look like the old passes. No blank spaces at all.

AND

It does not have a C&A designation on it. Oh, the horror! ;)

That's what I thought too (no C&A level), until I tried printing it with Internet Explorer. When I did that, the C&A level showed up.

By the way, I was printing a SetSail for Explorer too, but for December.

Edited by clarea

That's what I thought too (no C&A level), until I tried printing it with Internet Explorer. When I did that, the C&A level showed up.

By the way, I was printing a SetSail for Explorer too, but for December.

Let's see if that changes mine..............

Fascinating. You are right. Now it's there.

So, "boo" on Firefox. "Yea!" for Internet Explorer.

Explorersetsailpassfor10-23-14_zps3650b5bc.jpg

Running out of ink................. LOL.

Edited by Merion_Mom

When I printed mine for my last Explorer cruise, (just 2 weeks ago) it had my status on it and I always use Firefox. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Of course your status is always printed on your luggage tags too, so you can show them that. As long as you have a carry on. ;)