Home from Fantasy

Terre

Got home from the Fantasy Monday and we had a great time. Comedians were great, especially the Midnight Swinger.

Photo album below, click on the picture to open and then click on the left arrow and go backwards to keep the photos in order...weird, I know, but that's a problem I have with Photobucket.

Fantasy Album: th_IMG_4707.jpg

Got home from the Fantasy Monday and we had a great time. Comedians were great, especially the Midnight Swinger.

Photo album below, click on the picture to open and then click on the left arrow and go backwards to keep the photos in order...weird, I know, but that's a problem I have with Photobucket.

Fantasy Album: th_IMG_4707.jpg

Glad you had a good time. Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Thank you so much for the awesome pictures! The Fantasy was my first cruise and will always be special to me!

Will be in Charleston tomorrow for a girls week-end! 8 of us crazy women having a fun, fun week-end! Will be sad to be there and not getting on the Fantasy.....:D

Kim

Thanks for sharing!!! We are going to sailing on the Fantasy in 9 days!! This is going to be our first cruise and we are very excited! I am more so now that I have seen your photos! Do you have any must see/do's on the ship for first timers?

Great pics...... What was the dessert you had from the chocolate buffet? Looks like hand dipped ice cream and churros . Never seen it before. Looked yummy lol

It was. She put it on part of a puffed pastry, then added the "wings and head" to make a swan.

Thanks for sharing!!! We are going to sailing on the Fantasy in 9 days!! This is going to be our first cruise and we are very excited! I am more so now that I have seen your photos! Do you have any must see/do's on the ship for first timers?

I would suggest that you do and see as much as you can. You will love Jeff, the Comedy Club Manager. Don't miss the Adult Game Show. It's like RCCL's Quest, but not quite as risque. Take some time to relax in the lounge chairs on the Promenade Deck. And don't miss the Serenity Deck--if you can get a chair! We didn't go into Nassau since we've been there so many times, but if your itinerary goes to LSC, you will love it. We had seen the production shows before so we didn't see the Motown one, but try to get to them if you can.

Roger in Cleopatra's was really good. We enjoyed listening to him and singing along. Dat Band was also good and so was Trent.

Be careful -- cruising is addictive!

Edited by Terre

Oct 31st is my sail date. I've never been on one of the smaller ships. I'm traveling with a group of about 20 people from myrtle beach. On a small ship like this, we should bump into each other often which will add to the fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I haven't went thru the pictures yet (which may answer this question) but is there a sushi bar on the Fantasy?

Nevermind... I looked at the pictures and there's a taste bar :( bummer but I'll still enjoy my vacation

Edited by JaneyLynn
saw the pictures, got my answer

May i ask you what you felt about the entertainment on this ship? Did you feel there was ample music and activity?

I sailed her several years ago for a five day and loved it. Am thinking of doing a 7 day on her.

I thought so, but Carnival's good about that. We never had nothing to do. All the bands and singers I mentioned in an earlier reply were great and we could have listened to Roger all night. The Adult Game Show was funny, there are comedians, games, trivia, production shows, etc. There's plenty to do.

Oct 31st is my sail date. I've never been on one of the smaller ships. I'm traveling with a group of about 20 people from myrtle beach. On a small ship like this, we should bump into each other often which will add to the fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You may, but you may not...I don't think it's that small. Of course there are always those people you just seem to run into all the time everywhere! However, with that large a group, I'm sure you will be running into each other often. You will have a great time!

Edited by Terre