Table For 4??

gelfy666

Me and the wife have been on Ventura and Azura 3 times now but cannot remember wether or not you can get a table of 4 in the main dining room or not?

Going to 3 of us on the next cruise and the mother in law idealy could do with alittle extra room as she got mobility issues... hence a table for 4.

We have been on Azura and Ventura several times as a party of four and never had an issue getting a table for four, both club dining and freedom. Yes there are not many but perhaps there are not many needing tables for four.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Danger from a solo traveller? I despair! Most groups of 3 would be quite happy to have a solo traveller at their table; I know from experience of solo cruising. I only ever had a problem once, at lunch in the MDR, when a waiter placed me at a table for 4 with 3 others, and the female half of the couple said they didn't want a solo cruiser sitting there. I asked the waiter to move me to a table where there were people with better manners and he did so, immediately.

Danger from a solo traveller? I despair! Most groups of 3 would be quite happy to have a solo traveller at their table; I know from experience of solo cruising. I only ever had a problem once, at lunch in the MDR, when a waiter placed me at a table for 4 with 3 others, and the female half of the couple said they didn't want a solo cruiser sitting there. I asked the waiter to move me to a table where there were people with better manners and he did so, immediately.

I agree, the dreaded table for 4 with 3 arrogant, selfish cruisers is the bane of solo cruisers, I know, I have been there. I always ask for a large table to avoid the idiots. As for partners being 6 feet under the patio, that is just childish and insulting.

How very rude of her!

Me and the wife have been on Ventura and Azura 3 times now but cannot remember wether or not you can get a table of 4 in the main dining room or not?

Going to 3 of us on the next cruise and the mother in law idealy could do with alittle extra room as she got mobility issues... hence a table for 4.

Think you required help

Azura - table 12

Plenty of space around the seating, by a window, with great access for a wheekchair (straight in, no angles to work). The wheelchair sitter gets the best sea view. ;)

An e.mail to the RM will do the trick

Failing this, dining every night in the TRATTORIA would be wonderful, just make a reservation (will be given a pager to advise your table is ready) and table together with view and space will be found. We prefer this venue to the MDR. They serve fab seared Tuna.