Just off Grandeur of the seas, Bermuda 9/26- 10/2

I cant say enough about our room attendant and our dining room servers.

%150 excellent, above and beyond

we had a great time chatting and meeting new friends on board

we had great service throughout the entire ship (excluding the bag thing)

bar and guest services

starbucks was great, every morning I was there, by second day I didnt need to order, the lovely lady just said good morning mr carl, the same? then she just said good morning, heres your coffee the rest of days :D

also had a nice bob marley impromptu sing along "three little birds" with the starbucks worker from jamacia and park west art gallery director :cool:

ricky the cruise director was awesome! tons O fun

we attended all shows and the love and marriage show :D

we did some Bingo (no winners :( but met some great people)

we also went to an art auction, my daughter loved it (budding artist, she has been included at some local coffee shop shows at home)

cant say enough about cruising and royal, we are loyal ;)

even explained to some first time cruisers about crown and anchor, they werent going to sign up, they thought they had to pay additional

see you soon

DSCN3532.jpg.6d5c42314f8f8f1056d9249f30fa2063.jpg

DSCN3903.jpg.11d1415867e3d5751410380bb08131e7.jpg

DSCN3910.jpg.62be95e7d4b33d72ab70f7bd1341c9f9.jpg

How are they????

Sorry, I didn't know what you wanted to know about them. They are just like any other inside cabin, with the exception of deck 7. Nothing different. Depending on where you are, you might hear noise from the Centrum, but I don't know how bad it would be. Although I would probably not book one that is close to the Centrum, just to be sure. We were down the main corridor from the Centrum and down a little side corridor. We have also been on the main corridor. I'm sure if you do a search for a picture of an inside cabin on deck 4, Grandeur, you might find one.

Happy cruising.

Gwen :)

Nice review and pictures. Thanks. Did you happen to go to the Perfume factory in St. George? I hope it is still there. It is a little hidden on a back street. Not big at all, but very interesting.

I think it is about time to book another Bermuda cruise. For next year, that is. :D

Nice review and pictures. Thanks. Did you happen to go to the Perfume factory in St. George? I hope it is still there. It is a little hidden on a back street. Not big at all, but very interesting.

I think it is about time to book another Bermuda cruise. For next year, that is. :D

I believe the perfumery is still there, we didnt visit, but found some perfume at clocktower mall my wife loved

Nice pictures. We are also in this room on inside area. Have been on G from Balt. before in 2009. Loved it! Going for 10 days on the 29 th of Nov. Looking fwd to seeing the new refit after the fire etc any comments on these changes? From thamesbarge in Canada

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice pictures. We are also in this room on inside area. Have been on G from Balt. before in 2009. Loved it! Going for 10 days on the 29 th of Nov. Looking fwd to seeing the new refit after the fire etc any comments on these changes? From thamesbarge in Canada

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didnt notice any real difference in the affected area of the fire.

we have been on enchantment which is kind of the twin, almost

we wernt on prior to the fire, so cant answer if it is changed

but looks the same as enchantment

Great review and pictures. We will be sailing on the Grandeur next summer and was wondering how your daughter enjoyed the ship. Did she go into any of the kids clubs? We usually sail ships with slides by the pools and I am a bit concerned there wont be enough to do for the kids, What are your thoughts?

I believe the perfumery is still there, we didnt visit, but found some perfume at clocktower mall my wife loved

Yes, it's still there. Wife and I were on a land vacation to Bermuda a few months ago and we went there.

Jeff

Awesome pictures.

We are an inside cabin deck 4. Anyone been on 4?

I think that 4 is the best deck for an inside on Grandeur. The rooms are the same as other decks (some a bit larger), but I've always liked that when you exit your room you are only steps from the activities of the Centrum, and can often hear the music in the hallway, although I've never had a problem with noise in the room.

For the poster that asked about kid's club - we've cruised Grandeur with grandchildren and other family kids, and main problem was that they didn't want to be anywhere EXCEPT the Adventure Ocean. They'll be kept busy!

Great review and pictures. We will be sailing on the Grandeur next summer and was wondering how your daughter enjoyed the ship. Did she go into any of the kids clubs? We usually sail ships with slides by the pools and I am a bit concerned there wont be enough to do for the kids, What are your thoughts?

my daughter is 10, she spent alot of time with us on ship, but she did go to adventure ocean as well. she liked it and it seemed the other children did as well. plenty to keep them occupied with their own activities

My daughter is 10 and will almost 11 and my son is 13 but almost 13 by the time we cruise grandeur in December. Will they like the kids programs??

What's the first thing I should do on grandeur when we board in December??

Getting excited.

the kids area is quite nice, they have plenty of age appropriate activities, an arcade and teen club area.

the first day is open house for kids area to sign up and get a lanyard for sea pass (guests services can punch hole)

then eat and relax or check for upgrades

enjoy:)