"Something BIG"

cjnix29

Sorry if this has already been asked but we are booked in an interior now on a Past Guest rate. Will they let us change to this 12 hour sale rate? We have a TA and she is asking/working on it. I am just way too anxious! This would be HALF price from our original booking! TIA

It seems only if you are willing to give up your booking and book a "guarantee" can you get the really good prices.

Carnival certainly knows what they are doing by disallowing anyone who booked Early Saver to qualify for the price drop. They get the early bookings and we get nothing.

While I do understand it's just business it does kind of sours me on bothering with ES saver again.

I have ES with assigned 4k with French Doors for February. Just got $80 drop and $50 OBC and keeping currently assigned cabin.

I have ES with assigned 4k with French Doors for February. Just got $80 drop and $50 OBC and keeping currently assigned cabin.

Did you price that against the "guarantee" price.....was that allowed?

I was told no......but the guarantee price on our cruise is $169pp less than what we paid?

Oops, it's the National Cruise Week Vacation Sale promo. Sorry for the confusion but hey, still saved some coin. Thanks Carnival ! :)

Awww man......I was getting all excited........:D

Congrats on your price drop and OBC!!!

Hope you have a wonderful cruise!!!

Seems to be some decent savings on holiday cruises for the 12-hour sale. I have a 4k booked on the Pride Thanksgiving week for 4 of us, now with the sale I am debating upgrading to a balcony guarantee for $132 more total. I have never sailed on Pride before, is it worth it to chance the balcony guarantee or stick with the 4K?

You need to come join us on the roll call! My boys are in a 4B, and we got an upsell offer last week to an obstructed balcony on deck 4 that i turned down.

wow.. some of the prices are really low. An inside cabin for an 8 night cruise from NYC on Oct 24th is less than 400. per person in total (tax included). :eek:

2 people less than 800. for an 8 night cruise is crazy! I wish I could go :(

Yes--they can put you in 1As which are bunk beds or sofa and a twin.

That is incorrect. If you book an IS category you will not get anything less than a 4A, which is an inside room with two twins that convert on the Riviera deck.

That is incorrect. If you book an IS category you will not get anything less than a 4A, which is an inside room with two twins that convert on the Riviera deck.

Good to know. I inquired about it for my last cruise and was told that we could be put into 1As--it's why we went with an assigned cabin.

wow.. some of the prices are really low. An inside cabin for an 8 night cruise from NYC on Oct 24th is less than 400. per person in total (tax included). :eek:

2 people less than 800. for an 8 night cruise is crazy! I wish I could go :(

I agree! We got an 8 day on the Freedom in Jan for $735 for 2, including taxes and fees!

My PVP told me the same, a GTY isn't less than a 4A. So I'll vouch for you on this one.

Edited by djcass4199