Carnival Passenger videos UFO over Key West

pryd

Looks like a relatively sophisticated aircraft to me. Wish I'd been there to see this one myself. Can't wait to hear what the official explanation is going to be. :eek:

"SKY"

Would think that if they were testing a new military design would do it out west where it couldnt be seen.

They were in Key West, very easily could have been a drone or a custom built quad copter. It looks more like the later.

As for military testing, last year I was on a cruise from New York to Port Canaveral and I saw several military jets flying maneuvers overhead while we were off the east coast. It was actually kind of cool to watch.

Would think that if they were testing a new military design would do it out west where it couldnt be seen.

I know of a Florida private contractor to the military that tests drones from the panhandle to the keys out in the Gulf. They ordered top of the line product.

I know of a Florida private contractor to the military that tests drones from the panhandle to the keys out in the Gulf. They ordered top of the line product.

Didnt look like a drone to me. Unless it is one that would hold a large amount of ordinance

Edited by golfadj

If this thing flew over a cruise ship, why is there only one video clip? I am assuming that this unnamed ship was full of passengers, all on vacation. People bring cameras on vacation, so why did we not see several different clips of the event?

I, too, thought it was suspicious that they never name the ship, and that there are no other videos of it.

We were on our way to cozumel and there was an aircraft carrier off in he distance. A fighter jet buzzed us, very close, right directly over us. They were out flying maneuvers. Still don't know if it was US or Cuba or someone else. It was pretty cool to see. Could have waved to the pilot if he wasn't going so fast. 🐦

I think the ufo is a drone also. Hard to know how big it is.

We were on our way to cozumel and there was an aircraft carrier off in he distance. A fighter jet buzzed us, very close, right directly over us. They were out flying maneuvers. Still don't know if it was US or Cuba or someone else. It was pretty cool to see. Could have waved to the pilot if he wasn't going so fast. 🐦

We may have been on the same cruise. I remember the carrier and the jets flying near and over the cruise ship, along with a few helicopters.

Cuba doesn't have carriers and almost no air force

Someone was so angry they could see nothing through the Carnival "binoculars" which were once a Platinum gift, they threw it up in the air and got this picture!

Gotten some very useful gifts from carnival over the years but the binoculars were not one of them.