Explorer of the Seas Leigh and Urkie repo cruise nov 1 2014

watson50

anybody out there who has very recently cruised on the Explorer know if Leigh and Urkie are still the cruise director and activities director? it would be great to have these two guys on the Explorer as it leaves Bayonne for the last time.

anybody out there who has very recently cruised on the Explorer know if Leigh and Urkie are still the cruise director and activities director? it would be great to have these two guys on the Explorer as it leaves Bayonne for the last time.

Leigh is supposed to be back on Explorer on Nov 1. Irky is also supposed to be back for one more contract, but I don't know if his arrival date is the same as Leigh's. I know they both expect to be onboard by December.

Leigh is supposed to be back on Explorer on Nov 1. Irky is also supposed to be back for one more contract, but I don't know if his arrival date is the same as Leigh's. I know they both expect to be onboard by December.

Urky is already there--saw him onboard last week.

Edited by 3CatsInMA

We cruised with them in June and they were fantastic.

My daughter and I just did a short cruise on the Majesty with our Girl Scout troop and my daughter kept saying "I hope our cruise director is as cool as Irky"......

The staff on the Majesty were good - but we had minimal contact with them since it was a short cruise.

By far of all 6 cruises we have been on, Irky and Leigh were the most memorable.