Persian Spa Entry for Elites...

downundermatt

Sorry I have another silly question, now we are finally Elite.

I understand we are eligible for a Persian Spa Visit on a Port Day.

We are stopping in Bermuda for 1.5 days leaving the afternoon of the second day.

Would I be able to visit the Spa before we leave on the second day, thinking we will be exploring the first day.

Thanks for any advice, Cheers Matt

You can probably use that Persian Gardens pass in the morning before departure, while the ship is in port.

The Persian Gardens is only one part of the spa, you can use the gym and sauna and other facilities any time, it's only a pass to the Persian Gardens area you need the coupon for.

The whole spa area is known as the AquaSpa Club by Canyon Ranch

http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/canyon-ranch-spaclub#&panel1-2

The Persian Gardens are but one area within the Spa.

From Celebrity's Website:

AquaClass guests can also ... enjoy unlimited access to the Persian Garden, a relaxing oasis with heated mosaic lounge chairs and grottos releasing a variety of dry heat, aromatherapy-infused steam and mists into the air. [/Quote]

Here are some photo links of the well known heated mosaic lounge:

S-Class Ships = http://www.celebritycruises.com/media/en_US/images/cel_fleet/ship/cel_eclipse/overview/aquaspa_hero_460x256_03.jpg

M-Class Ships = http://media.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/content/en_US/images/cel_onboard/onboard_spa_fitness/features_quiet_peaceful_corner_950x345.jpg

Persian Gardens are open to those who are not in Aqua Class if they purchase a Day / Weekly Pass

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

You can probably use that Persian Gardens pass in the morning before departure, while the ship is in port.

The Persian Gardens is only one part of the spa, you can use the gym and sauna and other facilities any time, it's only a pass to the Persian Gardens area you need the coupon for.

on S class

The dry saunas are located in men's and ladies' locker rooms...very nice with a view to the sea.. in PG they offer dry, steam, aromatherapy and nice rain showers, if working, plus the heated loungers .window views.

Counting down,,,,

On M class...

PG more interior, darkish...and when we sailed no heated loungers...bench seating,,,Cannot recall..free sauna area... has been awhile since we have gone in M class...maybe it was upgraded?

Edited by hcat

If you are on the Summit for the Bermuda cruise I wouldn't waste any port time in the Persian Gardens. It is like a dungeon and not as nice as those n the S class. You can get a peek into it during the embarkation day tour.

I find the T pool is much more relaxing.

Just my opinion that is not worth anything especially at homemade where I get one vote and my wife gets two.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

The M class also has the free saunas (ae?) right in the restrooms by the Solarium pool (opposite end from the Aqua Spa café). They also have an ocean view, and I found them much more pleasant than the PG area, which although it had both sauna and steam, I agree with the dungeon comment.

Edited by warmwinds

If you are on the Summit for the Bermuda cruise I wouldn't waste any port time in the Persian Gardens. It is like a dungeon and not as nice as those n the S class. You can get a peek into it during the embarkation day tour.

I find the T pool is much more relaxing.

Just my opinion that is not worth anything especially at homemade where I get one vote and my wife gets two.

Happy cruising

AMEN to the T-Pools... Those are amazing

The M class also has the free saunas (ae?) right in the restrooms by the Solarium pool (opposite end from the Aqua Spa café). They also have an ocean view, and I found them much more pleasant than the PG area, which although it had both sauna and steam, I agree with the dungeon comment.

Thanks WARMWINDS I learned something new... Did not know about the Saunas... Having never used these bathrooms

Lol, I may never want to leave Connie's Solarium now... A triple play... T-Pool, Hot Tub & Sauna

:D

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

While you are correct, most of us prefer to think of the saunas as being in the locker room, or changing room, rather than them being in a "rest room". The locker rooms on S class have saunas as well.