Thank you, thak you, thank you!!!

My flight from Minneaplis, MN, USA leaves in 22 hours! I'v checked in with the airline and printed my boarding pass. I'm all packed and ready to go.

This is a once in a lifetime adventure for my DH and myself. I think I am as prepared as I can be thanks to all you awesome CCers. I'm so excited to visit your wonderful country!

I can't thank you all enough for all the valuable information and advice you have shared with me for the past 17 months. Your the BEST!

Teri (AKA RumpunchGirl)

Hope you have a wonderful time, Teri.

It's been lovely chatting to you here on CC.

Hope you packed a light umbrella, it's going to be warm over the next week, 70-80F, but with possible showers on some days. It's still cool in the evenings though so you might need a light jacket or wrap.

Happy sightseeing and smooth sailing :)

Hope you have a wonderful time, Teri.

It's been lovely chatting to you here on CC.

Hope you packed a light umbrella, it's going to be warm over the next week, 70-80F, but with possible showers on some days. It's still cool in the evenings though so you might need a light jacket or wrap.

Happy sightseeing and smooth sailing :)

No umbella but do have a jacket with a hood. We're heading into our late fall early winter months up here in Minnesota. Anything is better that cold rain and dreary days. However, we're supposed to get some nicer weather this week.

Our son is looking after our home while we're gone and we had to get our snow blower ready for him to use, just in case! Hopefully he won't need it. But, back on 31 October 1991, we had our legendary Halloween Snow storm. 30 inches (76 cm) of heavy, wet snow fell in less then 24 hours. Then a terrible cold front came through dropping the temp below 0 (fahrenheit) and froze the snow solid. We were trapped in our house for 3 days because the traditional snow plows could get through!

Hi Teri

Come and say hello when you arrive for your cruise, would love to meet you And your better/other half.... just ask for Graham at check in.

Have a safe flight and I know you will enjoy the cruise (and the free ferry trip under the Harbour Bridge on your way to the Rhapsody):)

You will pck up a folding umbrella for $5-$10 in pretty much any of the bargain shops, reject shop that sort of place, that'll get you through a couple of weeks if you need it, I saw some in a shop next to Wynyard Station in Sydney just the other day for $4.99.

You will pck up a folding umbrella for $5-$10 in pretty much any of the bargain shops, reject shop that sort of place, that'll get you through a couple of weeks if you need it, I saw some in a shop next to Wynyard Station in Sydney just the other day for $4.99.

The cruise ship will have some brollies as well.:D

• 3 weeks later...

I just returned home 2 days ago from one of the most spectacular trips of my life! 5 days in Sydney before boarding Rhapsody of the Seas. I will try to post a review on the Review board but thought I would say to you all here, I Loved the parts of Australia I saw, especially Sydney! The weather was great, the places I saw were fascinating. But I think what really sticks out in my mind was how warm, friendly and welcoming the people I met were!

I had a few set backs during the 16 days I was visiting. I lost my cell phone at the Sydney Zoo which was very distressing, totally my fault. I had my cellphone number cancelled within 30 minutes so no excessive charges to my phone were made. My DH and I had a late night visit from 3 security personal on Rhapsody. We were in the corner aft JS on deck 8(8596). I was told that someone on deck 10 was attempting to "self terminate"!:eek: So they needed to access deck 10 from our balcony. (deck 9 is the Vitality Spa, just windows!) One of the security men actually climbed the outside of deck 9 to reach deck 10. It was a 2 hour episode with security on my balcony the whole time. I guess the person involved was taken to the hospital when we reached our port, Airlie Beach.

I hope I can visit again someday!:)

Teri

I just returned home 2 days ago from one of the most spectacular trips of my life! 5 days in Sydney before boarding Rhapsody of the Seas. I will try to post a review on the Review board but thought I would say to you all here, I Loved the parts of Australia I saw, especially Sydney! The weather was great, the places I saw were fascinating. But I think what really sticks out in my mind was how warm, friendly and welcoming the people I met were!

I had a few set backs during the 16 days I was visiting. I lost my cell phone at the Sydney Zoo which was very distressing, totally my fault. I had my cellphone number cancelled within 30 minutes so no excessive charges to my phone were made. My DH and I had a late night visit from 3 security personal on Rhapsody. We were in the corner aft JS on deck 8(8596). I was told that someone on deck 10 was attempting to "self terminate"!:eek: So they needed to access deck 10 from our balcony. (deck 9 is the Vitality Spa, just windows!) One of the security men actually climbed the outside of deck 9 to reach deck 10. It was a 2 hour episode with security on my balcony the whole time. I guess the person involved was taken to the hospital when we reached our port, Airlie Beach.

Teri

Shhhh about how good Australia is, we try to keep t our little secret.

Wonderful to hear you had a great trip, Teri, although that security issue must have been a bit upsetting. Losing a phone is a pain, isn't it? I had my handbag stolen in the UK last year, including my phone, so I know what a hassle it is.

Teri

I am so glad you loved Australia and want to return, don't listen to GUT2407, tell everyone how great we are and how wonderful our part of the world is. Hope to see you back soon.:D

Teri

I am so glad you loved Australia and want to return, don't listen to GUT2407, tell everyone how great we are and how wonderful our part of the world is. Hope to see you back soon.