Cruisinetta builds again! Boo/Transdam

Spinner2

From Cruisinetta, on Nov. 2:

OK, the competition is over. There were 8 ships and the Transboodam came in second. First place went to some kids who did a song and dance. The judges love kids who sing and dance. LOL. I forgot my camera, so I took pics of the TBdam after the competition. A friend of mine took pics of all the ships. I will try to get those pics for you. I'll be back tomorrow. I will answer all questions at that time.

This is the Boodam side.

BooTrans-finalA.jpg

This is the Transdam side:

BooTrans-final-B.jpg

Hello all. This was my last Holland America ship build. I am moving on to Celebrity full time. They DO have the contest and if you want, I can get Spinner2 to post those pics. The Celebrity ships are a big time challenge. So much going on on the tops of those ships. LOL. Anyway, thanks for all the kind words through the years. I don't have anyone to post the pics of my Celebrity ships, so maybe Spinner2 will do those too. We'll see. Thanks Spinner for all your great posting on my Dam ships. :)

Hello all. This was my last Holland America ship build. I am moving on to Celebrity full time. They DO have the contest and if you want, I can get Spinner2 to post those pics. The Celebrity ships are a big time challenge. So much going on on the tops of those ships. LOL. Anyway, thanks for all the kind words through the years. I don't have anyone to post the pics of my Celebrity ships, so maybe Spinner2 will do those too. We'll see. Thanks Spinner for all your great posting on my Dam ships. :)

Cruisnetta - Thank you for the many builds that I have had the pleasure to see. I hope you find someone to post your Celebrity builds. I will look forward to seeing them.