Bingo is apparently included now?

Carnival_Brides

Found this on another group.

Apparently, Bingo is now included in the cost of cruises. Does anyone know when this starts/ed? I've only played twice on all of my cruises, but I'd consider it if it were included now.

http://www.carnival.com/domain/explore/onboard/activities/bingo.aspx

Screenshot of the page:

15602618122_8f7486d7a6_b.jpg

Edited by Carnival_Brides

Apparently, Bingo is now included in the cost of cruises. Does anyone know when this starts/ed? I've only played twice on all of my cruises, but I'd consider it if it were included now.

I seriously doubt that. The whole ship would be showing up to grab a card! It was $20.00 to play all previous cruises.

:eek:

I too, find it VERY difficult to believe that BINGO might be included in the price of my cruise. That's a HUGE money maker for the line, and there are lots of folks who are anxious to pay the $20 or so for a chance to win. I'd bet that it was a mistake by someone in the marketing department. :eek:

"SKY"

I apparently misunderstood. The actual game is included in the cruise, but you still have to pay for the cards. Is anyone else confused by CCL marking it as "included"?

I personally feel that it is very misleading but know it was $20 to play last cruise.

Screenshot of the page:

15602618122_8f7486d7a6_b.jpg

I see why you thought that, because under cost, it states "Included." I'm sure you are not the only one that thought that. It needs to be fixed, pronto. :)

It also states all the bars are "Cost Included" which is funny...Kind-of stretching the meaning of cost included.....:rolleyes:

Should have been the first sign something was hinky. I thought I had missed a major announcement or something. It surprised me that they would include Bingo when they're sinking the rates to get people onboard because I know it's a revenue stream for the company.

Edited by Carnival_Brides

I see why you thought that, because under cost, it states "Included." I'm sure you are not the only one that thought that. It needs to be fixed, pronto. :)

It's misleading at first, but reading into it, the "included" is really meaning it's part of "the fun". It never says included in the cruise price.

I agree that ad needs to be corrected.

It's misleading at first, but reading into it, the "included" is really meaning it's part of "the fun". It never says included in the cruise price.

I agree that ad needs to be corrected.

I read into it and I don't see why this would be the reason they have bingo listed as Cost Included but for activities like Carnival Live, Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast, Internet Cafe they have listed correctly as For a Fee. I would hope this is just an error on their part otherwise they are being misleading period. Unless I am missing something, which is always possible. lol. :)

In checking all the other activities from karaoke, to the atrium, they all list as included. So, although we hoped it was included with the fare, it's just like all the others about it just being available as being included in the fun.