A message of peace

HMSDingy

In the past few days Canada has lost two of their military sons due to acts of terrorism on Canadian shores. I know that this is a forum for travel, vacation and good times. But I ask our American neighbours to give a moment of silence for these two who represented a proud Canada.

Thank-you

In the past few days Canada has lost two of their military sons due to acts of terrorism on Canadian shores. I know that this is a forum for travel, vacation and good times. But I ask our American neighbours to give a moment of silence for these two who represented a proud Canada.

Thank-you

Doesn't need to just be American's either you are in the thought of us Aussies, I know our PM has been talking to yours, and I suspect much of the rest of the world.

Thank-you

We stand with our neighbors to the north during this time of sorrow. Goodness knows they have stood with us in times of trouble and sorrow in the past and I am sure will stand with us in the future.

Edited by Hflors