Can't access my reservation on website

ramja96

I've been trying to get into my reservation on the RCI website for a week now and keep getting the following message:

We're sorry, but we are unable to retrieve your booking information at this time. For assistance, please call 866-562-7625.

Anyone else having this problem? :confused:

I've been trying to get into my reservation on the RCI website for a week now and keep getting the following message:

We're sorry, but we are unable to retrieve your booking information at this time. For assistance, please call 866-562-7625.

Anyone else having this problem? :confused:

I'm not having that problem currently. but have it it before. In my case, something was amiss in the reservation info and they were able to fix it over the phone.

I'm not having that problem currently. but have it it before. In my case, something was amiss in the reservation info and they were able to fix it over the phone.

I tried calling yesterday - they offered no answers or help. I figured I'll try to wait for it to work itself out, but I want to book my drink package in a couple weeks, so I hope it gets fixed. Was just wondering if I'm the only "lucky" one ... :p

I tried calling yesterday - they offered no answers or help. I figured I'll try to wait for it to work itself out, but I want to book my drink package in a couple weeks, so I hope it gets fixed. Was just wondering if I'm the only "lucky" one ... :p

I would try the C&A number: 800-526-9723. They have always been very helpful to us.

Can get into my reservation, but unable to get into Cruise Planner since first trying last Friday. Finally called & the rep was able to get in.... She just said they are updating the site.... (Smirk!)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We've had this same problem for well over a month now. Every time we call they give us a different excuse:

1) We're updating the website, try again tomorrow.

2) Cruise Planner is having some problems today, try again tomorrow.

3) I don't know,I can't get in either. try again tomorrow.

Even their tech department gives me these lines.

We've had this same problem for well over a month now. Every time we call they give us a different excuse:

1) We're updating the website, try again tomorrow.

2) Cruise Planner is having some problems today, try again tomorrow.

3) I don't know,I can't get in either. try again tomorrow.

Even their tech department gives me these lines.

I was finally able to get C&A to help me. Try this:

1. Start on the RCI homepage

2. Click on "Before You Board" in the banner across the top of the page

3. Click on "Online Check-in"

4. In the field on the right, under "Check-in for someone else", enter the info required for last name, reservation #, etc.

You should be able to access your reservation this way. It worked for me.

I have no trouble getting into my reservation. But I have tried numerous ways to make online speciality dining reservations and still no luck. Anyone have a number to call to arrange for these? Thanks.

If you are a member, I'd call Crown & Anchor at 800-526-9723.

I have a Jan 15 cruise booked and have not had any problems viewing my reservation. I also have not had any problems viewing possible shore tours as the web site builds all available for your particular cruise automatically.

I have a Jan 15 cruise booked and have not had any problems viewing my reservation. I also have not had any problems viewing possible shore tours as the web site builds all available for your particular cruise automatically.

Well you don't need to brag. j/k :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

I haven't been able to get into mine either for at least a month. I can however get into my twins cabin booked under my name. After I look at their reservation, I hit the back arrow and can get into mine. I also have a third reservation for a different cruise that I can get into. Go figure

I also just recently got emails saying my cruise documents are ready to print. When I go there it says that they are not ready to print. Trying to gather up the strength to call and deal with it..lol

latest RCI Website glitch (if I can even call it that...)

I'm sailing the Oasis in 4 days and ALL of my dining reservations are GONE...

WIPED OUT...

No one exist - were linked to our parties on my sailing since we're sailing for my in-laws 50th anniversary and this morning I just go to PEEK on everything, since everything was PERFECT Monday night and

NOPE...,

all but one dining reservation still exists on my reservation... my 150 Central Park that was just booked over the weekend. All my other specialty restaurants and MTD reservations WIPED...

I now get to spend my day at the office SCREAMING at RCI to resolve this...

and with 4 days until sailing, of course the website says NO modifications can be done...

To the OP - CALL RCI - Get a Manager and GOOD LUCK! sometimes technology is NOT the best solution!!