Luggage Tags

califgary

Team: Celebrity website says at 49 days you can print/order luggage tags. Im at exactly 49 days (maybe im too anxious) and still cant find a button in on-line checkin to get the luggage tags. Also can you print your own tags like on Princess or do you have to order them and have them sent? any info appreciated!

Here in the UK I've been advised they will arrive by mail.

You DO have to log into the website and request them, they are not automatically sent out.

I know here in the USA, they will only ship to US and canada addresses.

Perhaps booking UK based cruises from the UK they also mail to the UK, but I'm not sure. I also don't think they mail to all countries.

Anymore, I just print the luggage tag from the back of the cruise docs booklet and make as many as I need and call it a day rather than deal with the website to request them.

Our last cruise I was late finishing online check in and did not bother to order them because of the time frame. A week or two later they arrived in the mail anyway.
The same has happened for us several times. They sent us luggage tags in the mail anyway even though we did not order them, figuring we would get our luggage tags at the pier.

Here in the UK I've been advised they will arrive by mail.

Once your edocs are ready you will see a button to order luggage tags. They are mailed from within the UK but you will need to order them. When you've completed online check in and it's less than 49 days to the cruise you should see the edocs and luggage tag links appear. (The time taken varies) Your edocs are not the same documents you print when completing online check (this is your xpress pass which you need to check in at the port)

The same has happened for us several times. They sent us luggage tags in the mail anyway even though we did not order them, figuring we would get our luggage tags at the pier.

Is it possible the travel agent ordered them for you? :)