Millennium Sky Suite Sewage Smell

notjaded

I am on deck 3.. should i call the cruise line?

I was only reporting what I was told by a crew member. As I said, we smelt nothing. We walked through deck 3 from the aft elevators to midships many times and also went to Olympic and Guest Relations often. The only area we did not visit was the forward cabin hallways on deck 3. Others have reported the issue on other decks. The issue probably moves around.

But what if the ship is fully booked up ad you can't change rooms? The last 2 cruises I was on this was the situation and posted at the service deck..:confused:

For our noise issue, we called right away, were told fully booked... but we were politely insistent, they send someone to listen to the pulsing DJ etc, Once noise issue was confirmed they found us a room fairly quickly and advised we look at it immediately because others wanted to move as well....we grabbed what was offered and moved before going to dinner to make sure we had the room...

On another cruiseline we had a constant wet carpet, but not stinky stateroom.....no place to move us...they brought in blowers each day....did our best...we managed..can't recall if it was Navigator or Brilliance...

..the hallway stench from sewage on Royal's Radiance was really bad...horrible...all the air freshener in the world coukd not mask that!

If you move you might wind up surrounded by out-of-control children.

you posted to the wrong thread.. will you let it die!! or change your name from gottaknowwhen to gottabeaknowitall.

For other that are posting to his thread seriously.. I called Celebrity and they said that this problem is not on the Milli anymore.

I do think the lady that had this problem should document it an call Celebrity and see if they will compensate her. Maybe given her credit for another cruise.

Edited by squeeky336