Oasis Suite sun deck question

The sun deck for suite guests is okay, but tends to be the windiest area on the ship. We were on the Allure twice this year and I wanted to use the sun deck, but never lasted long due to the high winds.

The lounge chairs are nicer / more comfortable than other deck chairs. There are also some nice "nooks" with comfortable seating and are out of the wind (but also out of the sun). The nooks are a great place if you want privacy to do something quiet like read a book. There is also a bathroom on that level that is not used as much.

As others have mentioned, it seems to be a full bar but drinks are not complimentary. However, if it is open during the "happy hour" where you can use your 3 free drink vouchers, that could be an option.

I have found the sunning areas almost always empty - even when we were on a crowded Spring Break cruise back in March. I saw some show up but then left due to the high winds. The bar side will be busier at times. Last week there was hardly anyone on the deck at all when I looked during the week

I have never been on the Oasis but am curious as to what changes have occurred in this sun deck area since the dry dock? I see RCCkeeps advertising it as the new Sun Deck area for suite guests, but to me it appears that this area existed before the refurbishment.

I agree with all your comments. As for your last paragraph I agree the most. It sounds like it was relaunched to me, not fully overhauled. I am on Oasis next week, so if I see a real change I will report back.

Looks exactly the same as when we sailed on her in June, heard through another post that the only change is that they added a lock on the entry gate so that you have to swipe your card to get access - prior there was just a gate to the stairway that goes up to the sun deck with a sign on it that said Suite Guests only.

Thank you

I agree with all your comments. As for your last paragraph I agree the most. It sounds like it was relaunched to me, not fully overhauled. I am on Oasis next week, so if I see a real change I will report back.

We're booked on Oasis next year, so looking forward to any info you can provide.