Final Payment Made

Shadow205

Whoo Hooo! We made our final payment today for our 20 day cruise on the Royal. We got a good rate, an OBC amount that we are very pleased with and now just waiting for our cabin assignment. We booked the highest cat of inside, an IA gty. It will be the first time that we have had an inside in a very long time. We enjoy a balcony but traded it for the extra days. We just couldn't justify the price difference on the 20 day. We have never sailed this long at one time and are really looking forward to it.

Whoo Hooo! We made our final payment today for our 20 day cruise on the Royal. We got a good rate, an OBC amount that we are very pleased with and now just waiting for our cabin assignment. We booked the highest cat of inside, an IA gty. It will be the first time that we have had an inside in a very long time. We enjoy a balcony but traded it for the extra days. We just couldn't justify the price difference on the 20 day. We have never sailed this long at one time and are really looking forward to it.

Enjoy your cruise. :D

As a point of information, you sig line is now full. Unless you delete some of the old stuff you won't be able to add anything else.

I'm trying to make final payment on a cruise that has a final payment date of the 19th. As we board Star Princess on the 14th I need to get this taken care of. Naturally, my TA is out of the office today. I think I'll call back and see if this is something that any TA in the agency can take care of for me. If so, I'll be done. If not, I guess I'll have to wait another day. Hopefully Veteran's Day won't hold things up.

I made our final payment Saturday for our post-Christmas cruise and New Year's cruise. I can't wait until we sail in 47 days. One of the great things about waiting until after the final payment date to book is that we don't have to wait so long before a cruise.

I'm also looking forward to when we can take 20-day cruises. That sounds wonderful--although I'll have a hard time trying to convince DH to let us do that long in an inside cabin.

Edited by geoherb

Congrats on making final payment. Always a great thing to have wrapped up.....:):):)

Bob

TA called me today from Boston. He took my credit card info and input it from his hotel room. He said it went right through so I should be good to go for February. Glad to have that done so we can sail on Friday with no unfinished business.

I made our final payment Saturday for our post-Christmas cruise and New Year's cruise. I can't wait until we sail in 47 days. One of the great things about waiting until after the final payment date to book is that we don't have to wait so long before a cruise.

I'm also looking forward to when we can take 20-day cruises. That sounds wonderful--although I'll have a hard time trying to convince DH to let us do that long in an inside cabin.

I know what you mean about 20 days in an inside cabin. I think it will be ok though. I don't plan on spending much time in there. This is our first cruise longer than 7 nights and we are really looking forward to it.