Size of Royal Caribbean Soda Cups

bradlkm

I'm debating one of the beverage packages on our Brilliance of the Seas trip next week, and one of the deciding factors is the re-usability of the included soda cup. Can anyone tell me about how many ounces these hold? I'm hoping it will hold enough coffee when I get back on land. ;)

I would say about 10 to 12 oz's and if coffee I would say cool to ice coffee.

That's about right. I have some of the newer cups and they can't hold a regular can of soda. They are big outside but small inside; well insulated though.

Is that the cup you have because newer ones definitely hold less than the ones from just a year or two ago.

I just measured one I got this past June on the Enchantment and it holds 16oz. with about 1/2 inch to spare

If you have the Ultimate package, and want a coke in the dining room, bar, pool, etc., will I need to bring my free soda cup (beverage cup) to receive it w/out charge? :confused:

We will be on the Navigator of the Seas, and from what I've read, there is NO freestyle machine.

If you have the Ultimate package, and want a coke in the dining room, bar, pool, etc., will I need to bring my free soda cup (beverage cup) to receive it w/out charge? :confused:

We will be on the Navigator of the Seas, and from what I've read, there is NO freestyle machine.

Correct, no Freestyle on Navigator.

In the dining room (or any bar), you can just show your SeaPass card and get soda. Your choice will be limited to about 6 flavors.

It is no more hideous than any other insulted coffee cup. I liked it as it kept ice for a long time. Works great for ice coffee. I can't understand the hate for a glass. :eek: You think you are better if you buy drinks all day long from the bar per glass? Apparently you carried one around on a cruise if you have a box of them at home now.