Review w/ photos - Explorer leaves NY for the last time

Cuizer2

Great review! Also great to meet you and have you as a tablemate. NASA tour looked good too. I actually never got to visit "The Thing" (I call it a Rube Goldberg machine) in the 19th Hole. Thanks for the videos and the fantastic pictures too.

Denise

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

WOW, WOW, WOW !

What a great review you gave. Thank you sharing all your impressions with the rest of us :)

Your photos are awesome ! If we have the pleasure of sailing with you again, I'm only planning on taking personal photos, leaving all other photo taking to you. Hoping to 'borrow ' ;)

Thank you

Eva

Wow, that was a great review. The itinerary was pretty good with the exception of your first few crappy days with rough seas.

I only wish I could take pictures like you that are not only great but tell some story. I am not much of a photographer to say the least but yours were great. Thanks for taking the time and effort to doing such a great review.

P.S. Tell your friend your luggage was only overweight because of the number of shot glasses you bought him :)

thanks for bringing the Explorer back live for me. We sailed her during Hurricane Noel back in 2007............ despite the weather, a great cruise and a great ship! thanks for all the wonderful pictures which brought back so many memories. AWESOME!

Edited by sha88

Thankyou for taking so much time to provide this stellar cruise review. It ranks up there with the best of them!

It must have been a labor of love for you to produce it, and it shows.

A fitting farewell to the Explorer from its long time homeport...:)

That's what I thought. We were at 304?, the last table before the wall, 6 people at a 10 top table.

We had eight. I do remember seeing one table that looked bigger and counted ten people at the table. So, we were neighbors and didn't even know it.

Thanks for the enjoyable and thorough review. I appreciate how much time it took to write and to download all the photos, knowing you would use a fraction of them in the review. We were in Curaçao on the Vision the same day you were and Aruba the next day so your review was especially interesting to us. And next year we get to visit the other ports, so thanks for the preview in your review.

I was on Reflection when you were in St. Maarten. Here's Explorer coming in with Oasis close behind. Taken from my balcony on Reflection.

PB050023_zpse4c93f61.jpg

Thank you. I had a port side balcony. I'll have to see if I can see myself in your photograph. :)