MS Eurodam & MS Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Away November 30, 2014

aliaschief

Looking forward to this one. Hope to see POA on the NADM.

Also shrimpboat123 and his lovely wife will be sailing on the NA. They have requested a wave and will be waving from their balcony on Deck five two balconies before the mid elevator. Large Canadian Flag on their balcony rail.

Edited by aliaschief

Looking forward to this one. Hope to see POA on the NADM.

Also shrimpboat123 and his lovely wife will be sailing on the NA. They have requested a wave and will be waving from their balcony on Deck five two balconies before the mid elevator. Large Canadian Flag on their balcony rail.

Hoping to see them all :) Thanks Chief

Is traveling with a Canadian flag a requirement? Does it fold out of your passport? I have questions. Cruz Chic didn’t have a flag with her, so maybe Alberta is exempt? ;)

Alberta doesn't have a provincial tax that's why. Sitting in terminal waiting to board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is traveling with a Canadian flag a requirement? Does it fold out of your passport? I have questions. Cruz Chic didn’t have a flag with her, so maybe Alberta is exempt? ;)

It helps Lou & Dave spot them. :) We usually take ours too when we sail out FLL :D

Alberta doesn't have a provincial tax that's why. Sitting in terminal waiting to board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a great time you two:D

is traveling with a canadian flag a requirement? Does it fold out of your passport? I have questions. Cruz chic didn’t have a flag with her, so maybe alberta is exempt? ;)

-good one, lol---:)

Edited by maxie99

Considering her parking spot, Eurodam could very well lead the parade at 4:00, but the NA is behind Celebrity again, so more likely 4:30 or later.

Probably true but just reporting the facts on the schedule Ma'am.:)

It's that "or later" that we do not want.

Not sure if any of you saw my late post on yesterday's sail-away. I was tired from a long drive so just read the postings.

I wonder what aliens think of a sail-away post w/o the cam?

Computer frozen, didn't hear any toots, did I see a white truck, a raspy horn, who are we looking for, Crazy Captain, she's turning in the basin, looks like a line dropped.

I couldn't help thinking maybe the white trucks should come round us all up in straight jackets.:D