now offering 10% off various ad-ons

sassyw

Got notified that between 12/1 and 12/15 you can pay for shore excursions, specialty restaurants and/or drink packages and receive 10% ship's credit when boarding. We are going on a TA in April 2015 and do not get 1-2-3 go offers. But with this applied to the deluxe drink package we save over $180.

Good deal;)

Got notified that between 12/1 and 12/15 you can pay for shore excursions, specialty restaurants and/or drink packages and receive 10% ship's credit when boarding. We are going on a TA in April 2015 and do not get 1-2-3 go offers. But with this applied to the deluxe drink package we save over $180.

Good deal;)

Was this in an email? If so, can you copy and paste the details? I called Celebrity, and they said there is no such pre-purchase promo... :confused:

Just hung up with Celebrity. Yes, this promotion is current. She checked our Jan. sailing and said we qualified. She said booking either online or over the phone will work. I'm doing it over the phone to make sure it's applied correctly.

Thanks for the heads-up!

And this is the kind of stuff that makes me want to drop my TA.

No need to drop the TA, I booked our Feb Eclipse cruise through a TA but booked the 5 dinner pkg as well as a shore excursion online...just called Celebrity and the lady who answered said I qualified and there she applied the OBC to our account! Not alot of OBC but every bit helps!

Good luck everyone!

Cathy

While a good idea, I don't really see the advantage of it on my next cruise or for Suite guests who have the 123Go.

Considering I have a free beverage package and at least 1 dinner in a specialty restaurant plus OBC received from cruise line as well as other OBC. I would only see a return from two or three excursions which would amount to $30-$45 if I booked ahead of time. Unfortunately then I would have OBC that would probably go unused.

At 20% you would have my interest.

We have already bought and paid for our excursions and drink pkgs is there anything we can do to:(

We are in the same situation. We purchased a dining package. Would love to have a little more OBC so we can upgrade our drink package on board. Has anyone tried to cancel what they purchased and rebook to get the discount?