Choice Air

Wayneair

Well....perhaps.

Cruise air issues are discussed on the CRUISE AIR Discussions Forum and I advise you to ask your question there because not all cruise air tickets are created equal.

You don't mention the airline you prefer for one thing, or the class of ticket you are considering.

As for Delta, I can definitely tell you that not all cruise air tickets booked on Delta receive frequent flyer points. Some may get full points but some get none and some get partial points. The Delta determination for point allowances, particularly involving third party bookings (Cruise Air) was changed almost two years ago.

The blanket statement that you will get points may not apply to all airlines or all ticket classes.

If you are planning on arrive more than a couple of days in advance I wouldn't worry about using Choice Air unless you wanting to compare prices.

However if you're flying in the day before then by all means use it, as it provides a safety net to get you to your cruise on time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Reading a few CC reviews on using Choice Air, some were negative, perhaps because of their personal experience, but we went ahead with them any way!!!

So glad we did, as our flight was cancelled due to a strike. We did not have the headache or have to put in the hours to get us another flight similar to the one we had, but rather C/A. Working with our TA over 3 hrs on the phone, came up with a good substitute :D , and also our flight points!!

We just returned from a TA and used Choice Air. One way BA Victoria BC to Edinburgh for $523 CND pp and Fort Lauderdale to Victoria on Alaska for $460 pp. Got points on both legs and selected our seats at time of booking. 5th time with Choice Air and very happy with them.

Already booked on Choice Air Victoria-Tokyo-Hong Kong-Victoria for our cruise in Oct.

Well....perhaps.

Cruise air issues are discussed on the CRUISE AIR Discussions Forum and I advise you to ask your question there because not all cruise air tickets are created equal.

You don't mention the airline you prefer for one thing, or the class of ticket you are considering.

As for Delta, I can definitely tell you that not all cruise air tickets booked on Delta receive frequent flyer points. Some may get full points but some get none and some get partial points. The Delta determination for point allowances, particularly involving third party bookings (Cruise Air) was changed almost two years ago.

The blanket statement that you will get points may not apply to all airlines or all ticket classes.

We got full Delta points this summer on a flight booked thru Choice Air and saved $ over booking direct.