Molecular Bar and Premium Package?

themutis

I was just reading through the MVPinBoynton review and noticed that the Molecular Bar Menu they posted says all drinks are 15.00.

Are these drinks no longer covered by the Premium Package?

Thanks

Eileen

I am very confident that if the drinks at the Molecular Bar were not include in the Premium package on any ship it would have been posted many times. So either something is wrong about the prices or they moved up the limit for the premium package.

Hello,

Also, remember…when the Eclipse sails out of Southampton (which the review is), the Bar Menus are changed, and the price reflects the 15% gratuity already added into the shown price.

So, the drinks should all still be covered under the Premium Package.

BBL

Edited by BourbonNBluesLuvr

I was just on Reflection and had the Premium Drink Package. I was

a regular in The Molecular Bar and it is definitely under the package.

I never paid anything extra for the drinks in there.

Also, remember…when the Eclipse sails out of Southampton (which the review is), the Bar Menus are changed, and the price reflects the 15% gratuity already added into the shown price.

Thanks - that makes perfect sense!

I believe the limit on the packages was amended very recently, and certainly was on our Infinity cruise in October - the Premium package now covers wine and cocktails up to $15 (this included the 15% as was UK/UK) The menu prices seemed to have been amended accordingly ;)

Edited by Lovemychoos

There is another thread that is current here, "Live from Reflection Nov 29" or similar is the title. That poster has helpfully scanned copies of Celebrity Today. On one, it describes the two beverage packages in detail, side by side, with included brands/drinks. It clearly says that the Molecular Bar (and the Martini Bar) are covered under the premium package. Luckily they are, or there might be an uprising!

Edited by cynbar