I can't see where to sign in on Azamara site

cruzsnooze

My Le-Club number also does not exit, but most likely because my first trip with Azamara is coming up. When booking this, I was told it was a Discoverer or Discoverer Plus (don't remember). The only thing that is important is the internet minutes. I need to check email every day even for at 5 min to checkup on our fur babies via conversation with our pet-sitter.

Well after looking at taking advantage of the Valentine's promotion I attempted to do an online courtesy hold only to find out that there is no such option anymore. You either ante up an $1100 deposit which of course is not fully refundable if we cancel or you have to call in to get a courtesy hold.

Then I hunt around for the login to My Azamara and finally trip across a way to log in but it does not retain my information and allow me to book with a courtesy hold still. So I give up on the thought of booking with Azamara.

I scoured CC and came across this thread about the hidden sign in to My Azamara and a post from Bonnie in December indicating that there is a problem. It is now the middle of February and the problem still exists. This is a simple fix that should have been resolved immediately.

So after all of this I am off to Oceania and Viking Oceans to see if they will allow me to log into my accounts there. Oh, yes every online cruise line welcomes me with the ability to login, except Azamara. I guess my Discover status with Azamara means nothing because they figure I am dumb enough to put up with their nonsense.

And why no ability to do a courtesy hold is beyond me.

This nonsense has gone on too long and as a loyal Azamara customer since its inception it is time to move on.

I'm certain this is frustrating, and, no doubt, confirms that you do not wish to sail on Azamara again.

I'm interested if Oceania or Viking allows you to institute a "courtesy hold' online. I don't see an option to do that.

I'm also less than thrilled that Viking, at least as far as I know, wants full payment for a cruise in order to access their "specials".

Thus, in comparison, the $50.00 service fee that ACC charges to cancel a cruise seems not too bad. Oceania's charge is far higher.

I just checked my reservation -- using the link that rallydave posted above because I still can't figure out how to find it from the home page -- but I can't see my cabin number. Is that supposed to be visible somewhere?

You have to click on the link rallydave posted and sign in, and then as he said in the instructions.... click on the link again.

Once you do that, there will be an option labeled "select" that will take you to a summary screen that includes your cabin number along with other information.

This is rather convoluted, but it does work.

You have to click on the link rallydave posted and sign in, and then as he said in the instructions.... click on the link again.

Once you do that, there will be an option labeled "select" that will take you to a summary screen that includes your cabin number along with other information.

This is rather convoluted, but it does work.

Ah ha! That second step is the most illogical thing I have ever heard. One click on the link, sign in, and there's a link that says "my reservations" -- but it only shows the reservation, no real info about it. Then go back to rallydave's posting and click the original link a second time -- and voila! you go to a completely different screen which does get you to the reservation summary page. DID THEY PAY PEOPLE TO PROGRAM THIS WEBSITE???

Ah ha! That second step is the most illogical thing I have ever heard. One click on the link, sign in, and there's a link that says "my reservations" -- but it only shows the reservation, no real info about it. Then go back to rallydave's posting and click the original link a second time -- and voila! you go to a completely different screen which does get you to the reservation summary page. DID THEY PAY PEOPLE TO PROGRAM THIS WEBSITE???

It's not paying people to program it that's the problem. It's paying people who haven't been involved in the development to test it fully that ensures a really good website.

Now Az and Bonnie, I don't think you'd have too much of a problem finding some good testers. I'll volunteer for one, my usual fee will, of course, apply. ;)

Edited by Prefdavid

I feel Azamara's website needs to get into this century. You really can't do anything except book excursions, check in and print documents. You don't even get the luggage tags until later. Carnival and NCL have much better websites IMHO. You can do just about anything pre-cruise except book the Chef's table.

Azamara really should re-vamp their website.

I feel Azamara's website needs to get into this century. You really can't do anything except book excursions, check in and print documents. You don't even get the luggage tags until later. Carnival and NCL have much better websites IMHO. You can do just about anything pre-cruise except book the Chef's table.

Azamara really should re-vamp their website.

One Can print your luggage tags from Your home! I did!