Just off Glory: No more Bitter n Blanc??

LEXIpoo

Unfortunately there's no more Bitter n Blanc on the menu. :(

I asked the head maitre d (I'm guessing) Fernando how come they took it off and told him how much my family and I loved it....and he surprised my family and I with 20 orders of Bitter n Blanc on the last night!

One of the reasons why I love Carnival. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked the head maitre d (I'm guessing) Fernando how come they took it off and told him how much my family and I loved it....and he surprised my family and I with 20 orders of Bitter n Blanc on the last night!

Bitter n Blanc was on the dessert menu once each week of my Conquest B2B in October. It may have been the 4th night. Very nice that your waiter was able to accommodate your request for it!

Edited by evandbob

Isn't that better known as BREAD PUDDING?

FYI, I just got off the 8 day Liberty cruise yesterday 12//6/2014 and had the full American Feast menu and Bitter and Blanc was on the 2nd "formal night".

They must have added it on. We sailed Liberty in January and it wasn't on the menu. I looked specifically for it. :)

Sailing the Glory in January. I really hope it will be offered, it is one of my favorite desserts. I don't like the runny chocolate dessert.

If you think about it, will you comeback and report if Glory is offering B&B? We sail in Feb. TIA

I had Bitter and Blanc on Elation last week.

I was told by some staff members that they are still tweaking menus little by little. We also had creme brulee (sp) one night.

They must have added it on. We sailed Liberty in January and it wasn't on the menu. I looked specifically for it. :)

OMG.... Dear God say it ain't so...... That's My Absolute Favorite! I may have to Rethink My Cruise....:eek:

I Must Email JH Immediately!!!

Yep, to much of a risk, we won't book a ship with the American Table menu and NO reports of B&B. :D