Oasis westbound TA credit

Yes, I thought the same thing at first, but then realized that they meant that they were getting $440 for 'their' cabin.

FCC's unlike OBC are issued individually and not for the cabin.

I learned the hard way that it is important how the order of booking is handled as passenger 1 gets full credit, and if discounted passenger 2 and then 3 get the reduction in FCC based on their fare. The amount is not just divided and can not be re-distributed from the order and percentage of total of the original reservation.

Aaaah ok, yeah that makes sense.

So me and the other half will both get a FCC?? Not just 1 for both of us? Not a big deal as we always travel together and the future cruise we want to apply it to is for both of us too.

Thanks

They will be delivered to the account that 'made'' the reservation. I can only base this on my personal previous experience. We received one certificate per passenger.

Each stateroom was delivered under separate cover, even though payment was made through one passenger account. The certificates in my case were all different amounts as the fare basis was discounted for all passengers except passenger 1.

Just confirmed. Mailed dec 23 from Miami

Didn't we book this cruise through the same travel agent? Just wondering because I thought the FCC would go to the travel agent and not to us directly?

Nothing here, but then, we will go 4 days without mail delivery. I live in Canada....the letter will sit at the border for about 2 weeks....probably in quarantine....hahahaha

Am glad to hear that they're being sent out!!

Joyce :D

Didn't we book this cruise through the same travel agent? Just wondering because I thought the FCC would go to the travel agent and not to us directly?

Nothing here, but then, we will go 4 days without mail delivery. I live in Canada....the letter will sit at the border for about 2 weeks....probably in quarantine....hahahaha

I don't use an agent. So no. ;)

We haven't received our credits yet...but when we do, can we apply it to a cruise we have already booked, or does it have to be a new booking?

You would have to read the specific terms of your credit letter, but when we've received a credit, we were able to apply it to an existing booking.

Out of curiosity, every body who has received credits have been in Dollars, In the UK we pay in Pound Sterling so wonder if ours will still be in $$$ or converted into £££. $440 does not equate to £440 :confused:

Out of curiosity, every body who has received credits have been in Dollars, In the UK we pay in Pound Sterling so wonder if ours will still be in $$$ or converted into £££. $440 does not equate to £440 :confused:

If you paid in UK pounds then your FCC will be in UK pounds.

The value of the FCC will be 20% of the Cruise Fare (excluding taxes and fees).

I know that folks who got FCC on Quantum who had booked in the UK had different terms and conditions and different length of time the FCC was valid.

UK - FCC valid for 2 years, whereas US FCC valid for 1 year.

You can use it on a cruise already booked as long as before final payment.

Yep, you got that right Joyce!!!!:D