Carnival Triumph would you spend 21 days on it?

Galleon1234

ABSOLUTELY!!!!! This is our favorite ship and I wish we had the time off to do the 21 day in Oct/Nov just to say we did it (even though I am not a fan of long sailings) and be pampered by the best crew out there!!!

I will be so glad when everyone really realizes that the past problems with the Triumph, are just that, PAST problems...she is beautiful and the crew is fantastic!!!!

I would in a heartbeat! If I had the time off of work and money I would be doing one of the 21 day adventures on it next year. Triumph is a wonderful ship with a great crew.

Edited by Jifner

Hubby and I have talked about sailing the Triumph again on one of the longer cruises. We have promised to wait to book any other cruises until the Vista announcement is made as we would like to do either a Med cruise or a trans Atlantic. That would likely take up the vacation budget both financial and available time off.

The problems in the past have nothing to do with the ship now. We are booked for a quick family vacation this coming August.

Also, not meaning to be disrespectful, but the Triumph isn't leaving Galveston. So there are no "Repo" cruises.

We are on the Triumph for half that and cannot wait!

Sailed her twice in June and on again in later this month. That should make about 6 on the Triumph alone.

Here are 100 good reasons to like this ship:

https://plus.google.com/photos/117499626016771042173/albums/6069832183177196945?authkey=CLqe3fiHpe2Vew

Here is just a sampling of the food:

https://plus.google.com/photos/117499626016771042173/albums/6069810825986049425?authkey=CKzx9f3YrdKXGg

Enjoy!

Edited by BallFour4

Absolutely, I would do it! She is still my 2nd favorite ship. Those are some awesome ports that it goes to, and the prices to book an interior last minute (for Feb) are extremely reasonable. The only problem is, like with others, work. I get a lot of time off, but not that much. I have other things planned for 2015.

What are some of your favorite things about this ship vs the Magic etc? Would love specifics:)!

Thanks

Some people will say that the Triumph's burgers are better. I agree, but only by a little bit. Magic has longer hours for their burgers, plus more than just burgers at that station. Triumph has a better burrito bar, and it includes breakfast burritos that Magic doesn't have, but Magic has the late night Mexican buffet one night that Triumph doesn't have. Only one waterslide on Triumph, and no splash structure, and no ropes course, & no deck 5 lanai.

Triumph's outdoor seating around the main pool is better, with stadium style seating. Triumph has 3 pools instead of just 2 on Magic. Triumph has 2 hot tubs by the main pool & 1 under the waterslide, while Magic has 0 hot tubs anywhere near the main pool or slides. The lack of a deck 5 lanai on Triumph makes for a better view for people in balconies (not looking down onto a public deck). Triumph's production shows in the theater are better than Magic's. Overall, I think that Magic still has the edge as the better ship, but I have had 2 great cruises on board the Triumph. Sometimes, it's just the feel that a ship has, which is certainly very subjective, but I do prefer Triumph in that regard.

I have been on the Magic but never on the Triumph. Would love to know your thoughts. I know it is a smaller ship and also the one that had so many problems a few years ago...

Thanks for any info!:)

Absolutely!!! I would love to spend 21 days on Carnival Triumph! I've already spent 44 days on her (8 cruises) and have been on triumph for up to 10 days at a time. Other than lack of refrigerator in the rooms Carnival Triumph is my favorite ship. Wish I could get off work long enough to make that trip.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Absolutely, I would do it! She is still my 2nd favorite ship. Those are some awesome ports that it goes to, and the prices to book an interior last minute (for Feb) are extremely reasonable. The only problem is, like with others, work. I get a lot of time off, but not that much. I have other things planned for 2015.

Some people will say that the Triumph's burgers are better. I agree, but only by a little bit. Magic has longer hours for their burgers, plus more than just burgers at that station. Triumph has a better burrito bar, and it includes breakfast burritos that Magic doesn't have, but Magic has the late night Mexican buffet one night that Triumph doesn't have. Only one waterslide on Triumph, and no splash structure, and no ropes course, & no deck 5 lanai.

Triumph's outdoor seating around the main pool is better, with stadium style seating. Triumph has 3 pools instead of just 2 on Magic. Triumph has 2 hot tubs by the main pool & 1 under the waterslide, while Magic has 0 hot tubs anywhere near the main pool or slides. The lack of a deck 5 lanai on Triumph makes for a better view for people in balconies (not looking down onto a public deck). Triumph's production shows in the theater are better than Magic's. Overall, I think that Magic still has the edge as the better ship, but I have had 2 great cruises on board the Triumph. Sometimes, it's just the feel that a ship has, which is certainly very subjective, but I do prefer Triumph in that regard.

We also discovered that the back pool (next to the Pizza Pirate) is almost always empty while the front pool ( near the Guy's Burger and the big screen) is always crowded.