Happy Holidays from Elua!

Elua

Aloha No,

Leialoha and I just wanted to take a quick moment to wish all of our CC ohana a Mele Kalikimaka and Hau'ole Makahiki Hou! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year) as well as a very Happy Hannukah and Kwanzaa...however you choose to celebrate your holidays, we wish all of you nothing but health, happiness and aloha during this season and for all of 2015.

We take off today on what will be our 10th holiday cruise with Princess (and David's 17th holiday cruise in the cruise industry) and though we are away from home and family, it always makes it a little better when we have so many friends and ohana sailing with us on these cruises. We hope to see many of you in the near future and again, wish everyone a joyous holiday season!

Aloha Nui,

Dave and Leialoha

Elua

http://www.facebook.com/eluamusic

Aloha No,

Leialoha and I just wanted to take a quick moment to wish all of our CC ohana a Mele Kalikimaka and Hau'ole Makahiki Hou! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year) as well as a very Happy Hannukah and Kwanzaa...however you choose to celebrate your holidays, we wish all of you nothing but health, happiness and aloha during this season and for all of 2015.

We take off today on what will be our 10th holiday cruise with Princess (and David's 17th holiday cruise in the cruise industry) and though we are away from home and family, it always makes it a little better when we have so many friends and ohana sailing with us on these cruises. We hope to see many of you in the near future and again, wish everyone a joyous holiday season!

Aloha Nui,

Dave and Leialoha

Elua

Hope to sail with you soon. I have heard nothing but good things about the two of you! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Sue

All I want for Christmas is Elua and Dave Cole on the same ship. I am so looking forward to spending time with you (Elua) on my upcoming cruise. I can always wish for the second half of the team.

Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou

Safe travels. At least you will be in Hilo for Christmas Eve. Have a brandied eggnog for me.

Aloha No,

Aloha Nui,

Dave and Leialoha

Elua

Aloha and Mele Kalikimaka to you as well. We have heard wonderful things about you both and hope to sail with you one day!

Happy Holidays to you and Leialoha was well, Dave. The two cruises my wife and I took with you are definite highlights for us. Your Hawaiian Cultural Program is the most immersive we've ever experienced on a cruise ship. Mahalo.