Celebrity Solstice in Sydney today - 21st Decemeber 2014

IMG_0990_zps5c81e5e0.jpg

I took this photo on the 21st. We had just arrived in our hotel room after our Solstice cruise. In the back ground is the Seaborne Odyssey. We certainly had a million dollar view.

More like a Billion dollar view:) Awesome photo.....even shows a different view of some of the work going on at the OPT....my favourite topic:rolleyes:

IMG_1032_zpsf20e21a7.jpg

There was a little bit of a haze in the morning when I tried to take this photo so not as good as the other one. Unfortunately there is reflection in the window but it does give you an idea where the Solstice parked over night.

I find some of these self service type counters always seem to need a staff member to sort out an issue anyway, I suppose it saves having 20 staff to do check-in.:rolleyes:

No joke, it took us about 45 minutes going through the self check in with Hawaiian last time. Had to wait for the attendant a number of times, as he was constantly busy with requests around our bay.

Can't remember all the problems, but some were that it didn't display all the necessary info. And there were a couple of timeouts waiting for someone so you had to start entering everything all over again when they came. All manual keyboard entry as well, so takes ages to type and get through things.

Evidence of cost cutting that has gone too far. Now the pax has to do the work of the business - self check in was compulsory.

There was a little bit of a haze in the morning when I tried to take this photo so not as good as the other one. Unfortunately there is reflection in the window but it does give you an idea where the Solstice parked over night.

Thanks, love the look of Century and Millennium class. Very classy.

Another great photo.:D

No joke, it took us about 45 minutes going through the self check in with Hawaiian last time. Had to wait for the attendant a number of times, as he was constantly busy with requests around our bay.

Can't remember all the problems, but some were that it didn't display all the necessary info. And there were a couple of timeouts waiting for someone so you had to start entering everything all over again when they came. All manual keyboard entry as well, so takes ages to type and get through things.

Evidence of cost cutting that has gone too far. Now the pax has to do the work of the business - self check in was compulsory.

Sad, and trying to get service in a supermarket is near impossible nowadays.:(