Oasis Suites & D+ Sad News

DP

It will be interesting to see what they do with the new DL on deck 4. Apparently it was just too popular and too convienent. Many more people came the DL to wait for others prior to dinner and many stayed quite a while. According to the staff it is closed because it was too crowded.

If they are now using the CL as the Diamond Lounge I imagine that is the way it is going to be until they decide to implement DD on those ships

IMHO they should have put wonderland in the new DL space and the new DL in the old CL space, which was already set up as such a lounge.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

IMHO they should have put wonderland in the new DL space and the new DL in the old CL space, which was already set up as such a lounge.

Well, supposedly the old CL is going away completely, but maybe they are having second thoughts.

Well, supposedly the old CL is going away completely, but maybe they are having second thoughts.

My idea would have saved them a lot of trouble and construction dust ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I find the inconsistency very annoying. Time and again there are examples of guests being offered different things at different times, rules sometimes being enforced and sometimes not, free drinks, no free drinks etc.

If I book a cruise I expect to know exactly what I'm getting. If I book a suite, I want to know what benefits I will receive for all that extra money to allow me to assess whether or not it is worth it to me. I appreciate that systems and procedures vary between ships for several reasons, and that from time to time things can be subject to change, but the only thing that appears to be consistent with Royal Caribbean these days is the inconsistency! :mad:

I find the inconsistency very annoying. Time and again there are examples of guests being offered different things at different times, rules sometimes being enforced and sometimes not, free drinks, no free drinks etc.

If I book a cruise I expect to know exactly what I'm getting. If I book a suite, I want to know what benefits I will receive for all that extra money to allow me to assess whether or not it is worth it to me. I appreciate that systems and procedures vary between ships for several reasons, and that from time to time things can be subject to change, but the only thing that appears to be consistent with Royal Caribbean these days is the inconsistency! :mad:

Consistency would be nice. It would also be nice to have at hotel chains and airlines, but perks, amenities, and basic services vary widely, even after reading the websites carefully. All need to update what they offer frequently.