Oasis Suites & D+ Sad News

DP

Complimentary wine and beer at lunch will no longer be available. Only during the 5 p.m. to 8:30 evening event.

This we such a nice perk for Diamond+ and Suites.

Don't know if this will also change on the Allure

Yes this is for Coastal Lounge deck 17. Ala Carte Breakfast in Coastal Kitchen from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. sea days and on port days 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. In the lounge continental breakfast deck 17 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.

I have no idea why the decision to no longer serve beer and wine at lunch.

Is the made-to-order breakfast and lunch still available?

Hi Bob,

On our Oasis Dec 6 sailing, the CL was open for lunch (12-2pm) on embarkation day and beer/wine was served along with snacks and assorted sandwiches. Breakfast was continental. No a la carte menus.

On the Allure Dec 14 sailing, the CL was not serving anything on embarkation day, but was open for evening drinks 5-8:30pm. Starting on the 2nd day they served cooked to order breakfast along with continental breakfast, and cooked to order lunch along with beer/wine and and a buffet.

Edited by slk230red

Hi Bob,

On our Oasis Dec 6 sailing, the CL was open for lunch (12-2pm) on embarkation day and beer/wine was served along with snacks and assorted sandwiches. Breakfast was continental. No a la carte menus.

On the Allure Dec 14 sailing, the CL was not serving anything on embarkation day, but was open for evening drinks 5-8:30pm. Starting on the 2nd day they served cooked to order breakfast along with continental breakfast, and cooked to order lunch along with beer/wine and and a buffet.

Thank-you.:)

Yes this is for Coastal Lounge deck 17. Ala Carte Breakfast in Coastal Kitchen from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. sea days and on port days 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. In the lounge continental breakfast deck 17 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.

I have no idea why the decision to no longer serve beer and wine at lunch.

Have you been on Oasis yet? Much less the suite lounge/CK since they were installed?

Edited by setsail

I received an email today from the concierge currently onboard the Oasis advising mo more beer and wine at lunch on any day.

This is true for the CL. The suite lounge is open for drinks 12 hours each day-11 to 11, very easy to get a drink and have lunch. I take it you have not been in the suite lounge/CK. You can walk in, get a drink at the bar, and then just walk over and sit down for lunch

As a suite guest you are offered exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests onboard the Oasis of the Seas. For your convenience, here is a brief summary of the services:

• Use of the Suite Lounge located on deck 17 aft.

• Continental Breakfast in the Suite Lounge, deck 17 daily from 7:30 am to 10:30 am.

• Ala Carte Breakfast in Coastal Kitchen, deck 17 from 8:00 am to 10:00 am the days at sea (port days 7:30 pm to 10:00 am).

• Ala Carte Lunch in Coastal Kitchen, deck 17 daily from noon to 1:30 pm.

• Complimentary beverages served in the Suite Lounge daily from 11:30 am to 11:00 pm.

• Ala carte dinner at Coastal Kitchen, deck 17 starboard side, from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm (reservations are required; please dial 29190 between 9:00 am and 3:30 pm).

• Hors d’oeuvres, canapés and petit fours in the Suite Lounge deck 17, every evening from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.

• Spa bathrobes for use onboard and upgraded bathroom toiletries.

• Exclusive Reception for suite guests with the Captain and Senior Officers (please find invitation left in the suite).

• Daily Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant menus displayed in the lounge.

• Full Dining Room service privilege, available when Dining Room is open (please see the insert menus in the Suite Binder).

• Reservations for any of our Specialty Restaurants, Sport Activities, Shore Excursions, Vitality Spa services.

• Complimentary pressing service on the first formal night.

• Private sun deck with loungers and cabanas on deck 17 forward. (Cabanas are limited and are available on a first-come-first served basis). Deck 17 sun deck is a smoke-free area.

• Complementary luggage valet and onboard check-in service for flights out of Fort Lauderdale and Miami’s airport with eligible airlines.

• Limited VIP seats for the shows in Opal Theater (First 2 rows center, Deck 5), Studio B (Three front rows on left hand side pavilion) and Aqua Theater (first 2 rows from the top). Please show your SeaPass card at the entrance 20 minutes prior to show time as booked seats will be given away 10 minutes prior to show time.

• Mattel Board Games available under request in the Suite Lounge (please see the insert menu in the Suite Binder).

• Complimentary fruit plate and Evian water on boarding day

• Upgraded bathroom amenities.

• Exclusive pillow menu with four pillow options.

• Complimentary private photo session with Portrait Artist at the "Picture This" Studio for 45 minutes in different beautiful locations around the Ship.

• Free Private Consultation with our onboard Medi- Spa Physician and discover our Medi-Spa treatments like Botox Cosmetic® and Dysport, and our Dermal Fillers, Restylane® and Perlane®.

Edited by setsail

The e-mail I received from the concierge before my cruise is the same one Setsail received. If they changed the hours for drinks in the Suite Lounge, it is a very recent decision. If true, that's disappointing. I thought the lounge and Coastal Kitchen were a really nice suite perk, and that's an area where I think RCI lags behind some of the competition.

Ok a little frustrated here.

It seems that once again RCI is changing the perks once they offer them, and this comment is in regards to the suite perks.

Mind you I have spent our last 5 cruises on RCI in suites and enjoyed sailing on the Allure and looking forward to sailing on the Oasis.

Lets just hope it is RCI having a brain *art, and once the pressure is released, things will go back to normal.

Sea Ya

Sorry I don't understand "C". Please clarify.

"C" means Concierge. D+ don't even have access to the Suite Lounge. Only full suites and Pinnacle Club may go in there. D+ and PC may use the Concierge Lounge that is located on deck 11. I you received an email from the Concierge, I am thinking that you are in a full suite; is that so?

Perhaps the Concierge is bouncing back and forth between the 2 lounges and has lost track of who gets what.

I sailed Oasis 12/6 thru 12/20. Allen & Rami were rotating between Suite Lounge and Concierge Lounge. Week 12/13 new wifi kicked in and it was great, far superior than what we are accustom to on RCI ships. Seapasses didn't work in lounges week 12/13 and concierge had to buzz you in.

Ok a little frustrated here.

It seems that once again RCI is changing the perks once they offer them, and this comment is in regards to the suite perks.

Mind you I have spent our last 5 cruises on RCI in suites and enjoyed sailing on the Allure and looking forward to sailing on the Oasis.

Lets just hope it is RCI having a brain *art, and once the pressure is released, things will go back to normal.

Sea Ya

At least you are making me smile. :)

I think it's more than pressure. They are really backed up it seems. Nothing will be normal. They continue to major cutting of any and everything.