VIP Boarding?

2funcruzin

So I'm going on my first RCCL cruise so forgive me if this has been asked a hundred times.

Does RCCL have something equivalent to Carnivals FTTF program? If so, what is it called and how much does it run?

Thanks!

No FTTF equivalent on Royal. However, if you are booked in a suite, you get priority boarding.

No, on RCCL, you get to get on the ship for free. Most of the time, you will find little or no lines, just a steady flow. If there is a delay in boarding for any reason, you are seated by your loyalty level. Than you will board based on that.

No need to fork over $50.00 to get on first.

Folks "in the know" will arrive at port around 11am...and everyone simply checks-in and boards in turn. RCI doesn't make you pay to be in an early boarding group. Of course, suites have their own "check-in" line, so they may move through the process a tad faster than those not in a suite. Regardless, everyone gets on the ship!!!

Folks "in the know" will arrive at port around 11am...and everyone simply checks-in and boards in turn. RCI doesn't make you pay to be in an early boarding group. Of course, suites have their own "check-in" line, so they may move through the process a tad faster than those not in a suite. Regardless, everyone gets on the ship!!!

As one who sails both RCI and Carnival, I willingly pay the money for FTTF - not to be first in boarding, but to have my room available when I board, my luggage delivered often before I finish lunch and a dedicated line at Guest Services. These make embarkation day much less stressful for me - thus, worth the investment. To each his own.

As one who sails both RCI and Carnival, I willingly pay the money for FTTF - not to be first in boarding, but to have my room available when I board, my luggage delivered often before I finish lunch and a dedicated line at Guest Services. These make embarkation day much less stressful for me - thus, worth the investment. To each his own.

Boarding is organized and quick, rooms are available at 1pm, and the lines at Guest Services move quickly as the service is great. I can see why FTTF is necessary on Carnival, but it's not necessary on RCCL!

Enjoy your cruise!

We have always arrived early to port.

The last two years when we boarded the Allure of the Seas.

The B2b walked around first.

Then suites and Pinacles (Gold Cards).

Then D+

Then D

and down the C & A order.

If you arrive after boarding started you would just go to your section if they were not called yet, but, some are able to walk on board.

Enjoy it is your first day of fun.

Sea Ya

Rooms are available around 1:00 which is within 2 hours from 11:00 if you are getting on early. The luggage most of the time is pretty fast also. I know it seems very popular for people on Carnival, but it really is only pure profit for Carnival. It's an easy 50 pure profit.

I have never sailed RCCL. Are suites typically ready before the other cabins? We will be in an Owners Suite and would like to drop any carryon luggage off once we board? Also does anyone know if they have a special Lon ge where suite pax can wait until room is ready...similar to Michaels on Celebrity?

I have never sailed RCCL. Are suites typically ready before the other cabins? We will be in an Owners Suite and would like to drop any carryon luggage off once we board? Also does anyone know if they have a special Lon ge where suite pax can wait until room is ready...similar to Michaels on Celebrity?

All rooms are ready around 1pm.......including suites