Wrigley80's Excellent Adventure on the Dream Photo Review - December 4-15, 2014

wrigley80

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers527_zps2ada606f.jpg

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers528_zps01d792d7.jpg

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers529_zpse838a168.jpg

Once we arrived back at the port. Some of our group headed back to the ship, some wanted to shop, but Sam and I wanted to keep on drinking so we headed to Fat Tuesdays. I had so much fun there....and we have the pictures and video to prove it :eek: Dana, Linda, and Tanya wanted to do some shopping so Sam and I headed over to Fat Tuesday's to get a table for everyone. This was when the day started to get CRAZY

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers531_zps414d0442.jpg

We found an open table right by the DJ stand

Edited by wrigley80

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers532_zps2273f6f1.jpg

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers533_zpsebb0958c.jpg

We weren't even here 5 minutes and Sam started dancing on the pole....haha

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers539_zpsffed6a06.jpg

One of the bartenders put the Indian Head dress on him

While we were waiting on the others to show up Sam and I did a couple Jose Cuervo shots.....my god what is in that stuff...PAINT THINNER :eek:

I just wanted to say I am really enjoying your review. I was on the Dream last Feb and had a blast, it is a great ship.

You will LOVE the Breeze! Everything that is great about the Dream plus more. The only thing I don't like about the Breeze is that they put the steakhouse by the piano bar, so the area is a little crowded.

I just wanted to say I am really enjoying your review. I was on the Dream last Feb and had a blast, it is a great ship.

You will LOVE the Breeze! Everything that is great about the Dream plus more. The only thing I don't like about the Breeze is that they put the steakhouse by the piano bar, so the area is a little crowded.

Thank you so much. I've heard only great things about the Breeze so I am definitely looking forward to it.

Thank you for your review. We will be on the Dream soon. We are traveling with several children and are having a very difficult time coming up with what to do in Belize. I read about what you did this time, but you said you had been multiple times. Any suggestions? We would like to get off the boat to experience something since we have never been before, but also a little nervous. Thank you for writing your reviews. I enjoy reading them.

Thank you for your review. We will be on the Dream soon. We are traveling with several children and are having a very difficult time coming up with what to do in Belize. I read about what you did this time, but you said you had been multiple times. Any suggestions? We would like to get off the boat to experience something since we have never been before, but also a little nervous. Thank you for writing your reviews. I enjoy reading them.

Same here, we have never been to Belize...I heard it isn't the safest place to just venture out by yourselves?

Belize isn't a great port for kids. There just isn't a lot there to choose from. If I were you I think I would just stay on the ship this day and enjoy a quiet day at the pool and the waterslides. Your kids would probably enjoy that more than the day in Belize

Same here, we have never been to Belize...I heard it isn't the safest place to just venture out by yourselves?

Yeah it isn't a port where you should venture out by yourself. And they will tell you that....it's not like Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and many other ports where you can just leave the port without a plan and enjoy your day.

And if you want to do an excursion it is best to do one through the ship [emoji2]

I am going to take a break from my photo review today....my dad is having surgery for his heart. Some positive thoughts are needed for today. Thank you everyone [emoji2][emoji173]️[emoji2]

Prayers for your Dad, You and your Family! Hope he has a speedy recovery! Take all the time you need.. we will be right here when you return!!

Edited by Hmdecor

I am going to take a break from my photo review today....my dad is having surgery for his heart. Some positive thoughts are needed for today. Thank you everyone [emoji2][emoji173]️[emoji2]

Prayers for your Dad, you and your family! I hope he recovers quickly and y'all are sailing away on your next cruise very soon.

Take all the time you need.....I will wait patiently for your next installment.

Oh yeah I loved Little French Key......I will definitely go back there again. Did it rain the day you were there??? The water was pretty clear....I had no trouble seeing stuff underwater while we were snorkeling.

The Monkey La La sucks you right in [emoji86][emoji86][emoji86][emoji86]

Hi Wrigley80! Boy I love your review! I have a question for you.....my sister and I are both in our 60's, fluffly, and stairs are not our friends. Will we be able to enjoy Little French Key? It looks like an amazing place, and since it is her first cruise I would love to take her there! But not if it's too hard to get around for her :(

BTW we were both are from NOLA originally and it sounds to me like you belong there!

Prayers, positive thoughts and Hugz to you and your family ! May your Dad have a speedy recovery !