Major No-No.

luddite

Yea, but come on, really ....what kind of parents go out to a bar and leave a child alone WITHOUT opening the ketchup bottle.

Now THAT IS child abuse!;)

Bet they opened the mini bottles of vodka for the little one though.:eek:

Edited by DirtyDawg

I didn't see the original post. I thought the thread was about a different case that is currently being discussed over on the HAL board that occurred on the Nieuw Amsterdam. The rapist admitted guilt and is coming up for sentencing in a few days.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/cruise-worker-raped-throw-woman-overboard-fbi-article-1.1619217

New incident that just occurred on Dec 23rd. Poorly reported, poorly posted and of no value to this board. The moderator(s) deleted the post.

And what is so wrong about wanting ketchup on a sandwich?:( Some of us do not like grey poupon.

;);)

Myself - I do prefer a hearty whole-grain mustard, not that GP stuff…

But, when I was a kid, I did make myself ketchup sandwiches when I came home from school (latch-key kid).

Yep, having money does not automatically give you common sense.

A high IQ does not prevent people from doing stupid things at home or on vacation. My BIL is a perfect example of this. Genius level IQ who has trouble tying his own shoes!:eek: He could get a spacecraft to Mars but couldn't navigate his way to the local 7-11.:confused:

You got a BIL like that too??????????

Mine is a cardiologist. He is like a God in this area. Him, his father and his brother are those doctors you go to when 5 other doctors tell you you have 6 months. They find something the others miss and you live 20 -30 more years feeling better than ever.

He'd be on the other side of the 7-11 trying to find yours in the middle of the store *LOL*

Now THAT IS child abuse!;)

Bet they opened the mini bottles of vodka for the little one though.:eek:

Well I always gave my kids a very mild over the counter sleep aid when I went out bar hopping so they would never know I was gone and couldn't get to the phone and bother people at the front desk over ketchup.

And what is so wrong about wanting ketchup on a sandwich?:( Some of us do not like grey poupon.

;);)

Well, obviously the youngster was having a cheeseburger which is why he was trying to get the catchup bottle open. If he was having a hotdog, then he probably would have reached for the mustard, either French's or the fancy stuff.

Yea, but come on, really ....what kind of parents go out to a bar and leave a child alone WITHOUT opening the ketchup bottle.

The type that dial 911 to call for Emergency Services to come open their ketchup bottle. :D

To the person who commented a key card will not open a door with the dead bolt in place, that is not the case. Most of the master key cards do not override the dead bolt but in the event of an emergency (such as needing a ketchup bottle opened :D ;)), they certainly can get the door open. Captain and Security (perhaps Hotel Director) are likely among the very, very few with access to such a card.

Edited by sail7seas

Mine is a cardiologist. He is like a God in this area. Him, his father and his brother are those doctors you go to when 5 other doctors tell you you have 6 months. They find something the others miss and you live 20 -30 more years feeling better than ever.

He'd be on the other side of the 7-11 trying to find yours in the middle of the store *LOL*

You've gone and done it again.

I am ROFL...... time and again, you make me laugh.

That's a good thing. ;)

Edited by sail7seas

Well I always gave my kids a very mild over the counter sleep aid when I went out bar hopping so they would never know I was gone and couldn't get to the phone and bother people at the front desk over ketchup.

You too? Pharmacology knowledge is by far the best parenting tool out there.;)

Edited by DirtyDawg

A high IQ does not prevent people from doing stupid things at home or on vacation. My BIL is a perfect example of this. Genius level IQ who has trouble tying his own shoes!:eek: He could get a spacecraft to Mars but couldn't navigate his way to the local 7-11.:confused:

lol my dad was a brilliant surgeon, and we'd find the hammer in the fridge and the milk in the cubbard and he never did figure out the vcr or all those buttons on the remote control lol

New incident that just occurred on Dec 23rd. Poorly reported, poorly posted and of no value to this board. The moderator(s) deleted the post.

The mods probably deleted it not because it was of "no value to this board" but because it violated Cruise Critic rules by quoting the copyrighted story rather than just providing a link to it. If they thought it was of no value the entire thread would have been deleted.

What the mods probably should have done is keep the link but delete the quoted copyrighted material. Why they didn't do it that way is puzzling.

A benadryl washed down with a yummy double shot of Nyquil.

Their head won't be stuffy when they wake up.

You've gone and done it again.

I am ROFL...... time and again, you make me laugh.

That's a good thing. ;)

Glad I could oblige. :)

But it is so true. My sister has called me to redo more household things that he has screwed up , and I mean things you can train a chimp to do. *LOL*

And yet he can save lives and heal the sick.

The old Comic Alan King used to joke about one of his brothers and what a dopey kid he was. He grew up to be a renowned surgeon at a very prestigious hospital.

He used to say "My brother is a surgeon , I wouldn't let him take out my garbage" *LOL*

The old Comic Alan King used to joke about one of his brothers and what a dopey kid he was. He grew up to be a renowned surgeon at a very prestigious hospital.

He used to say "My brother is a surgeon , I wouldn't let him take out my garbage" *LOL*

I love that line!:D So, So true!

BTW, anybody remember what the topic of this thread was? Oh ya, LOCK AND DEADBOLT YOUR DOORS!

Edited by DirtyDawg

Pfffttttt, BIL? How about a husband?

Not a doctor but one of those "other" professions that require extra schooling.;)

Told him the light in the garage burned out and he said, " it was JUST on". If there's a way to do something backwards, that's how he does it. Got him a bike helmet and he promptly put it on backwards. He looked like such a ninny that I was tempted to let him go out like that.