Cruise personaliser login ?

Southendweather

even worse, I can't get the Waitrose web sites, (including the cellar) to work properly either, so my winestocks are really suffering :)

This is a tragedy. :p

Back to P&O, I got on this morning but not now. It didn't help as I still don't have a cabin allocation.

I got e-mail this morning telling me our e-ticket is ready, and I should go on personaliser to get it, along with luggage labels. Ha! ha! They are having a laugh. still can't get on.

I'm going to call Mr Piano and tell him his web site stinks :mad:

Nor me it's so frustrating!

P&O have posted this on their FB page. It may help some people leaving soon.

P&O Cruises

We want to update you on our earlier post regarding problems for some of our passengers accessing our online Cruise Personaliser website. Our IT teams are still working hard to resolve the issue and we'll update you as soon as we know more.

If you're about to depart and have not yet visited Cruise Personaliser to update your personal details then don't worry as we have everything we need. If you have not yet booked ship services such as shore excursions or spa, you will be able to do so once on board.

If you are sailing with us in the next 7 days and we have your email address, you will receive an email tomorrow (Wednesday) with a further update and we will also post this on our website.

Thank you for your patience.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks daiB that's very helpful we go on Friday I rang P&O this morning to book an excursion but I was told everything is wait listed now as it's less than 5 days to we sail. I explained that I couldn't get on CP to even confirm wait list so she did it for me. I have been trying since last Friday

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Grr- Trying to access the site to print off my e-tickets and luggage labels.

No success.

On one occasion I followed the link given in their email and was taken to the Cunard voyage personaliser page :confused:.

Not very impressive.

It is a scandal, a multi million or billion company can't even get their vital booking procedure software to function correctly.

I have a sneaking feeling that this is because they outsource the process and idiot accounting types went for the cheapest contract. Of course they don't care if it works or not, as long as they get their xmas bonus!

hopefully this will impact their profitibility and some people will get fired.:rolleyes:

I got in after a few attempts this morning and managed to print off my e-ticket, but froze before I could print off wife's ticket. Got in again later after few attempts to get her ticket and luggage labels. Tried again since and not got in. So it's hit and miss.

It's a shame because I consider P&O very efficient

I got in after a few attempts this morning and managed to print off my e-ticket, but froze before I could print off wife's ticket. Got in again later after few attempts to get her ticket and luggage labels. Tried again since and not got in. So it's hit and miss.

It's a shame because I consider P&O very efficient

It's not a P&O problem.

It's a Carnival problem, the computer you are going into is based in the States and is used by Cunard, Holland America, Princess and no doubt all the others.

If you look on the Cunard section of this forum there is a similar thread, they are having the same problem.

It's not a P&O problem.

It's a Carnival problem, the computer you are going into is based in the States and is used by Cunard, Holland America, Princess and no doubt all the others.

If you look on the Cunard section of this forum there is a similar thread, they are having the same problem.

It must be getting critical now as I dare say some will be getting anxious about printing etickets for this Friday. I actually printer ours out befroe the problem started, some 2 1/2 weeks prior, I'm glad I did now !!!

Keith (Southend):confused:

It's not a P&O problem.

I've been trying to access the P&O cruise personaliser for the last 7 days or more with no luck. Once I got on but couldn't get to pay for my basket, a couple of times got on but couldn't do anything and a few times couldn't even log in.

However, I've been on Princess' site and done passenger immigration details, credit card etc and printed boarding passes.

If it's the same US based computer (server?) then I wonder why I have been OK with Princess but not with P&O.