Best Port Canaveral Park and Cruise Hotels

jesscruiser

What are the best port Canaveral park and cruise hotels?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The three closest to the port.....all with park/cruise options are.....Country Inn & Suites......Residence Inn......Radisson At The Port.

CI&S amd RI both have complimentary breakfast.....

They all get great ratings on Trip Advisor....

We recently stayed at the Residence Inn. Parking is $6/day and the hotel has a complimentary breakfast.

Excellent hotel, we've stayed there many times. They have true two bedroom suites.

Where do the cars get parked? On the hotel grounds or elsewhere?

At Residence Inn we parked right at the hotel. They had a shuttle to the ship for $8/pp at 11am but we took a taxi instead.

Edited by Marie51

We are thinking of driving down to PC for our cruise and noticed that many people use park and cruise option - is this because parking is expensive at port, or just easier? We will have long drive back to VA, so I would prefer to get off ship, hop in car, and start driving as soon as possible. Would it be faster to park at port or do park and cruise?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are thinking of driving down to PC for our cruise and noticed that many people use park and cruise option - is this because parking is expensive at port, or just easier? We will have long drive back to VA, so I would prefer to get off ship, hop in car, and start driving as soon as possible. Would it be faster to park at port or do park and cruise?

It would be slightly faster to park at the port, but more expensive. Port Canaveral charges $15 per day, plus an extra day. So a 7 day cruise would cost $120.

It would be slightly faster to park at the port, but more expensive. Port Canaveral charges $15 per day, plus an extra day. So a 7 day cruise would cost $120.

Thanks Bob. Do you know if Freedom is staying at Terminal 10?

It's not that much longer in terms of time to grab the shuttle back to a hotel or to the Park N Cruise lot just down 528. If you self assist on departure, you can grab an early shuttle (You call them once you're off with your luggage) and be on your way. We've never had a problem getting off a ship in PC and being on the road by 9AM even with lingering and having a final breakfast in the MDR on the ship.

Having just made reservations at CI&S for DW and SILs up coming girl cruise, Let me opine that hotel rates at these places aren't cheap. CI&S charges $25 on top of rack rate for P&C option ($3.60 per day). That includes RT on their shuttles. So for a 7 day cruise that's not too bad of additional cost versus Residence Inn and Radisson. What type of rooms you need to book may vary. Also cheaper than Park N Cruise ($7 per day).

Edited by crewsweeper

It's not that much longer in terms of time to grab the shuttle back to a hotel or to the Park N Cruise lot just down 528. If you self assist on departure, you can grab an early shuttle (You call them once you're off with your luggage) and be on your way. We've never had a problem getting off a ship in PC and being on the road by 9AM even with lingering and having a final breakfast in the MDR on the ship.

Having just made reservations at CI&S for DW and SILs up coming girl cruise, Let me opine that hotel rates at these places aren't cheap. CI&S charges $25 on top of rack rate for P&C option ($3.60 per day). That includes RT on their shuttles. So for a 7 day cruise that's not too bad of additional cost versus Residence Inn and Radisson. What type of rooms you need to book may vary. Also cheaper than Park N Cruise ($7 per day).

Thanks. We have only cruised out of Baltimore, and we drive to that port from our house. This whole "get there a day ahead" thing is new experience. Seeing as we are cruising over Thanksgiving next year, I wanted to book flights and hotels well in advance - but now we are considering just driving down to FL from VA (I hate the idea of stepping into an airport over Thanksgiving...lol).

I don't mind spending a bit more to park at port if it's fairly easy to get in/out. My wife over packs and with our young son, I obsess over logistics :). I want whatever is the least stressful for me - but if I can save some money here and there, I am all for that too...lol

Thanks Bob. Do you know if Freedom is staying at Terminal 10?

My understanding was that Royal would move to terminal 1 when it was fully ready, and use one of the other terminals when they had two ships in port.

I'm also looking for options to park and cruise. Have looked at Raddison and CI & S (have stayed there several times). What opinions do you locals have of the Hampton Inn at 3425 N Atlantic Avenue. Not familiar with, but they do have a stay/park/cruise pkg with breakfast and shuttles. Advice please.

Macy

Does anyone happen to know if any of the 3 hotels mentioned in this thread have some type of shuttle service from the airport tin addition to the one between the hotel and port, and back again?

Thanks so much

We booked through Go Port Canaveral for our upcoming spring break cruise. They have hotels with parking, shuttles to/from the port, and also packages with airport shuttles. We wanted to be oceanfront this time in Cocoa Beach, was about the same as Country Inn and Suites. Check them out. They have a great website and will return emails and phone calls promptly.

• 1 month later...
I'm also looking for options to park and cruise. Have looked at Raddison and CI & S (have stayed there several times). What opinions do you locals have of the Hampton Inn at 3425 N Atlantic Avenue. Not familiar with, but they do have a stay/park/cruise pkg with breakfast and shuttles. Advice please.

Macy

We stayed there last September. The rooms were clean but you had to go outside to get to your room....which I was not crazy about. Breakfast was not good but the Transportation to the Port & back were fantastic!