Oceania Website Problem?

DaisyUK

Hi

I have exactly the same problem and have added all the info to my profile but still no previous cruises are showing, any other ideas? I have tried different phone numbers/email addresses and still no joy.

I did email Customer help a week ago but i guess i haven't got to the top of their queue yet!

Please send me an email and I'll be happy to assist. Usually when this happens it is due to a slight variance in your name as it appears in our system. I've seen instances where we have a middle initial in the last name field, for example.

I have been having problems trying to order on the Oceania site (culinary classes, etc.). every time I click on my cart or click to check out I get a big rectangle with error in the middle. I am wondering if this error message is the same as others were seeing for things now rectified?

Without knowing what the error is, it is hard to say. If you'll send me an email with the details I'll be happy to assist you. mmoore@prestigecruiseholdings.com.

WOW - colour me IMPRESSED! Mike replied to my email right away and has referred it to tech to get the problem resolved.

How very nice that he watches the board for issues and steps in. Very impressed and I haven't even been on my first Oceania cruise yet :)