Oceania Website Problem?

DaisyUK

FoxtrotTango - can you send me an email with your booking information please? Curious if you are on the same voyage, as perhaps it's a simple data issue that is only impacting one voyage.

Thanks Jill

I tried to call Oceania in Sydney but I missed the 5pm local close time.

Will wait to get your update.

Cheers

Michael

It is 5pm in the UK and the restaurant booking system is still not working. Our local O office confirmed there was a fault so all we can do is wait till they fix it! Jill

It is 5pm in the UK and the restaurant booking system is still not working. Our local O office confirmed there was a fault so all we can do is wait till they fix it! Jill

Can the local office not book them for you??

Apparently we are experiencing an issue with dining reservations on select September voyages. It is within the reservations system itself, so even calling into our office won’t provide you with any relief I’m afraid. As soon as the situation is resolved (and it might be a few days) I’ll update this thread. Apologies for the inconvenience!

I can also confirm the system is working fine now.

I would also like to acknowledge on this forum Mike's help.............his timely communication to me of the ongoing issues and steps to rectify was excellent. Nice to see someone really focused on the customer and the need to communicate. Thanks again Mike................

Cheers

Michael

Good Morning Mike....so appreciate your continuing presence for when we have website issues.

My problem is with booking ship excursions on the Amazon Adventure, November 9 sailing. The are missing excursions in the Trinidad, Tobago port. The Scarborough, Tobago excursions are listed (3), but the Tobago Cays, Trinidad, Tobago excursions (7) are not.

A call to customer service yesterday verified that this omission is indeed a website problem, but no information as to when this might be fixed.

I would appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you!

First: Mike Moore, thanks for jumping in to help resolve problems. So nice to find a helpful source of good information from the cruise line!

I am not trying to book anything just now, but The Oceania Club section of the website does not show my previous cruise information, though my correct number shows in Guest Information. I called to check, and the person taking the call could see my previous cruises - but said the web site wasn't working with this.

As a general observation, I found the 'old' Oceania web site lots easier to use than the new one...

I am not trying to book anything just now, but The Oceania Club section of the website does not show my previous cruise information, though my correct number shows in Guest Information. I called to check, and the person taking the call could see my previous cruises - but said the web site wasn't working with this.

Good morning su-arizona. Your past cruises and Oceania Club information will display properly if you go to the Edit Profile screen and make sure that your date of birth is added to your account. Your name and other information on your account must also match what we have in our reservations system. We do this for security reasons to ensure that we can verify we are displaying the correct information.

I'll make sure to remind our reservations staff of this to ensure they give you the proper direction next time. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to send me an email!

Good morning su-arizona. Your past cruises and Oceania Club information will display properly if you go to the Edit Profile screen and make sure that your date of birth is added to your account. Your name and other information on your account must also match what we have in our reservations system. We do this for security reasons to ensure that we can verify we are displaying the correct information.

I'll make sure to remind our reservations staff of this to ensure they give you the proper direction next time. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to send me an email!

Hi Mike, as always I appreciate your attention to this board and taking care of issues. I'm still looking for that search feature, as I can't find many things when I go to the Oceania website.

I can also confirm the system is working fine now.

I would also like to acknowledge on this forum Mike's help.............his timely communication to me of the ongoing issues and steps to rectify was excellent. Nice to see someone really focused on the customer and the need to communicate. Thanks again Mike................

Cheers

Michael

Hear, Hear!

Hi

I have exactly the same problem and have added all the info to my profile but still no previous cruises are showing, any other ideas? I have tried different phone numbers/email addresses and still no joy.

I did email Customer help a week ago but i guess i haven't got to the top of their queue yet!

I have exactly the same problem and have added all the info to my profile but still no previous cruises are showing, any other ideas?

I wouldn't suggest thinking of the "My Account" Page as a history of past cruises, as previous Cruises always did drop off after a few months or when there was a new Website update.

Your Oceania Club Account is another thing entirely, but they are mostly concerned with counting days and voyages there, not specific Itineraries.

I wouldn't suggest thinking of the "My Account" Page as a history of past cruises, as previous Cruises always did drop off after a few months or when there was a new Website update.

Your Oceania Club Account is another thing entirely, but they are mostly concerned with counting days and voyages there, not specific Itineraries.

Didn't know they dropped off, but it is showing no entitlement on the Oceania Club page as it thinks we have no previous cruises.

I went to the Oceania Club page for the first time in at least a year recently. I filled in the missing bits of my profile. All the cruises I have taken popped up. Nice to see. It listed the name of the cruise, starting & ending cities & and dates, number of days and what room we had as well as the booking number. It also indicates at the top of the page what status we have. Our first cruise was 2005. A great resource.

Edited by potterhill

Didn't know they dropped off, but it is showing no entitlement on the Oceania Club page as it thinks we have no previous cruises.

They do not drop off :rolleyes:

As Mo posted all the details are there

Just make sure all your information in your profile is correct

log out then log in again

Under the Oceania club tab it will show past cruises

If that does not work email Mike Moore with you club number & name & I am sure he can fix it ;)

Edited by LHT28

I have been having problems trying to order on the Oceania site (culinary classes, etc.). every time I click on my cart or click to check out I get a big rectangle with error in the middle. I am wondering if this error message is the same as others were seeing for things now rectified?

edited to say - I was able to order La Reserve a few months ago with no problem.

Edited by kazu

I have been having problems trying to order on the Oceania site (culinary classes, etc.). every time I click on my cart or click to check out I get a big rectangle with error in the middle. I am wondering if this error message is the same as others were seeing for things now rectified?

edited to say - I was able to order La Reserve a few months ago with no problem.

Sometimes it is the browser you use if you have another option try that

Or just call Oceania & book them ;)